Check how many days you got for your subscription

Kediec

Just a heads up .

Having subscribed for another 30 days , i've checked my account to see i only recieved "28 days " .

I know of one other person who has only recieved 28 days as well , so would be interested in finding out how many more have and not spotted it yet .

Have sent in a ticket , will wait and see what they say on it .

Edited by Kediec

Now I don't want to be rude, but are you sure you can count?

Remember not all months have 30 days.

Yes , you are being rude , and yes i can count , i am perfectly aware how many days are in which month thank you.

Now I don't want to be rude, but are you sure you can count?

Remember not all months have 30 days.

Yea but February this year is a leap year, so February has 29 days this year, so even if they were going by the month it wouldn't make any sense...

Edited by Taurusaud

Hmm, I am a bit confused now too.

My account sub page says:

"You have 27 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will be billed automatically."

"You will be billed on 02.18.2012."

My bank statement says:

"01/21 http://WWW.SWTOR.COM STARWARS REDWOOD CITY CA, -$14.99"

That is only 28 days from now until the 18th, not 30. Hmm...

Edited by Zebular

Well the thing is, i think we all were billed on the 18th or 19th but for one reason or another it didnt show up on the account page till today.

Afterall, our free month did run out couple days ago

They just billed me today, I'm expecting a message about this soon because it pushed back my billing date to the 20th...then the 21st...was wondering what was going on...

Well the thing is, i think we all were billed on the 18th or 19th but for one reason or another it didnt show up on the account page till today.

Afterall, our free month did run out couple days ago

Ahh, yes, you may be correct!

From 12/20 to 1/18 is 30 days.

From 1/19 to 2/17 is 30 days, making 2/18 my correct bill date.

So while it appears we are loosing some days, we're not. I just got billed 3 days late it seems.

Edited by Zebular

Hmm, I am a bit confused now too.

My account sub page says:

"You have 27 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will be billed automatically."

"You will be billed on 02.18.2012."

My bank statement says:

"01/21 http://WWW.SWTOR.COM STARWARS REDWOOD CITY CA, -$14.99"

That is only 28 days from now until the 18th, not 30. Hmm...

Sounds like you were billed on the 18th, and your bank paid it on the 21st. That really wouldn't be unusual at all.

Edited by Pink_Saber

I haven't been billed at all yet.

Goto My account the Subscription. It maybe your bank has just posted on you account yet. But it will show the days remaining before next billing.

Everyone that stated on launch day or in the grace period will have now been billed.

Edited by Romiz

Ahh, yes, you may be correct!

From 12/20 to 1/18 is 30 days.

From 1/19 to 2/17 is 30 days, making 2/18 my correct bill date.

So while it appears we are loosing some days, we're not. I just got billed 3 days late it seems.

So it was a simple matter of counting correctly after all, wonders never cease.

So it was a simple matter of counting correctly after all, wonders never cease.

For me anyway, yes. Keep in mind, I am dyslectic. So, numbers are a bane of my existence. Which is sad too, since Math was my strongest suit, followed by English and Grammar, in schools. Wasn't until my disability became chronic that my mind started playing tricks on me with letters and numbers. ;)

Thank the gods for WSR!

Edited by Zebular

For me anyway, yes. Keep in mind, I am dyslectic. So, numbers are a bane of my existence. Which is sad too, since Math was my strongest suit, followed by English and Grammar, in schools. Wasn't until my disability became chronic that my mind started playing tricks on me with letters and numbers. ;)

Thank the gods for WSR!

That's interesting I didn't know dyslexia could increase in dominance like that, I read a passage by someone with dyslexia the other day and the types of errors were fascinating, I'll have to do some research I think.

Goto My account the Subscription. It maybe your bank has just posted on you account yet. But it will show the days remaining before next billing.

Everyone that stated on launch day or in the grace period will have now been billed.

Yeah, I did that right after I posted. Apparently I was actually billed three days ago; I'm on 177 days. Which is probably correct as I was in from day 1 of early access.

NatWest don't have live credit card account balances, it seems. Or even updated daily, for that matter. Which is a little odd - that or they're not showing pending items. Which I kind of wish they did.

Edited by HELhikari