Bioware - is it possible to get offhand saber up'd just a little/

Darth_Dynas

It seems the only way to make it even remotely useful is to go combat.

I'm wondering if it shouldn't be bumped up to so that it could take 45 or 50 of the actual damage?

Then someone who truely mastered it could get as high as 86%? That seems a bit more resonable right?

I agree cause right now the offhand is just for stats. I did the 3 points into combat tree just to get the offhand damage boost but still this isn't enough. I don't know why we don't get full damage from it?

Probably because they did thousands of hours of testing and came to the conclusion that in order for the class to be balanced, the offhand numbers need to be what they are.

wow 33% weapon damage at a 50-60% chance to hit.

Thats just depressing, offhands are indeed just stat sticks.

Probably because they did thousands of hours of testing and came to the conclusion that in order for the class to be balanced, the offhand numbers need to be what they are.

Recent Bug Fixs/Patches lead me to belive otherwise very much.

Edited by LastDarkness

offhand damage is quite relevant for combat spec. Not as much for the other two beyond stats.

Although, it should be noted force power is directly tied to weapon damage and hilt rating.

And that scales evenly. so for watchman, and focus, you still need to keep your offhand weapon damage up to date.

offhand damage is quite relevant for combat spec. Not as much for the other two beyond stats.

Although, it should be noted force power is directly tied to weapon damage and hilt rating.

And that scales evenly. so for watchman, and focus, you still need to keep your offhand weapon damage up to date.

It's pretty good for Watchman. Add a tremendous amount of damage to Merciless Strike.

You wish. They probably put around 100 hours testing, max. They used Beta as their main test phase, pushing it on the users to find what might be wrong. With a lot of the bugs that are in this game, there's no way they did thousands of hours, some things are just too obvious

What specifically are you talking about?

I could start simply with everything. But there are a number of pretty blatant should have been caught immedietly bugs/tweaks that are in recent patches that if they had that data it leads me to belive no one read it.

Also research the Hero Engine, kinda notorius for being bad.