Why bioware will not nerf Sorcs

Bejita

To many people who play a star wars game have the mindset that the only heroes in the game are the jedi/sith and everyone else is just suppose to be fodder, unfortunetly this is pretty much 80% of the population which plays the sith/jedi archtypes, bioware is not going to piss off that many of its playerbase

Another reason is its the mage class, ive never played a game where the pure mage was never OP, sometimes nerfed down to be on par with the other classes but always still one step ahead, devs never nerf mages cause they are percieved by the population as taking the most skill cause hiting CC's and running away is skilled amirite, this is also the mindset of most of the population

Sorry but i dont see bioware ever truely nerfing this class, to many of swtor pop has invested time into this class, now that OP's are nerfed its time for us all to simply reroll the sith inquisitors untill Guild wars 2 comes out, you hear it here first

Bioware would curb sorc population much more heavily by giving them the pebble animation than by actually nerfing them. Tru faqs.

That would be the day everyone rejoices, except legions of Inquisitors of course.

Edited by Vlacke

Because are not op, they are normal.

If you look in warzone 6 sorc, this is not op is popular class. lmao

PURPLE LIGHTNING BRA! PURRRRRRRRRRRRPLE LIGHTNIN' EVERYWHERE!

I stand by what I said earlier. Change the animation and the sorc population will tank.

PURPLE LIGHTNING BRA! PURRRRRRRRRRRRPLE LIGHTNIN' EVERYWHERE!

I stand by what I said earlier. Change the animation and the sorc population will tank.

Meh. I play a Madness spec. I could care less about the lightning for the most part. DoTs barely have any animation which is the way I like it. Draws less attention.

5k Chain Lightnings is balanced? Who would have known......?

post screen.. realy you dont have becauase never hit you this damage.

Meh. I play a Madness spec. I could care less about the lightning for the most part. DoTs barely have any animation which is the way I like it. Draws less attention.

I am madness and i need time and use very skil for kill one person

Edited by sefirus

Sorcs arent OP at all, its a myth created by bad players.

what is op about an ability that crits for 3k and takes 2 seconds to cast? on players that have 16k health. Sorcs burst damage is non-existant. Those 5k chain lightning crits were with a bunch of stacked buffs.

Just a bunch of baddies that get kited by sorcs and QQ.

Edited by Vortx

To many people who play a star wars game have the mindset that the only heroes in the game are the jedi/sith and everyone else is just suppose to be fodder, unfortunetly this is pretty much 80% of the population which plays the SITH archtypes, bioware is not going to piss off that many of its playerbase

Fixed. ;)

Bring out any nerf to Sorcerer's. It won't matter, the good ones adapt and will still prevail plenty of times. Take out my sprint and most of CC, sure I could lose 1v1... but here's the catch, I never 1v1 unless the target is totally awful.