Hot pursuit

VegazSR

I was using this skill but it only works if im standing still. In the skill info it says can be used in any situation. This skill would be beast if we could run and use it. I was wondering is it broken or is this skill info wrong?

The skill is just useless. I am not sure why I would leave cover only to stand still for another 1.5s to cast charged burst. It isn't a hot pursuit at all since you can't actually pursue the person. Yes you could probably combine it with the instant cast charged burst in sharpshooter so if you entered cover then exited right after you could then use it when moving. There would be no point though since if it is instant as you enter cover then you could just use it then!

Edit: Whoops, that's what i get for not reading the whole thread and it got answered.

Anywho, i find it kinda nice for engineering if they are running from me, but eh, it's probably only worth it just for the spec, and not others.

Edited by neoexo

It does not stack with the instant cast talent from the sharpshooter tree. You loose the Snap Shot buff when leaving cover, even while having Hot pursuit.

I like it because with the talent I have something useful to do that doesnt totally mess up my rithm when bugs refrain me from taking cover. Getting rooted for example, or standing on an 'invalid' surface.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.