Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So I tried healing with my lvl 35 Sage and had my lunch handed to me

Chiricahua

As a dps Jedi Sage I could get over 100k damage easily. Trying to heal other players is real hard. It feels like you have a target on your back. The heals too are pretty weak, and the payout in XP, valor, medals, etc. is pretty poor.

Which class, commando, or operative, has the most effective healers? I am referring to survivability, because you are no good to anyone waiting on a balcony. Maybe this is just a phase for me, but it seemed kind of interesting to try and make it work. It adds a level of complexity (which is fun) trying to do something that gets you pawned over and over.

I can tell yah for a fact, expect to be grieved alot even when U hit lvl 50. Yah having guard on yah helps, but that only helps so much. Best thing you can hope for is to be on a 4 person Pre-made with everyone on a form of Teamspeak/Ventrillo with one of them giving you guard. If you are soloing it gets very frustrating fast.

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z396/Nineball69/?action=view&current=Screenshot_2012-01-20_11_23_11_378532.jpg

With gaurd im nearly unkillable unless im focused to hell , i play sage <3

Lol@ voidstar. Neither team made it past the first door. You could have stood there and literally done nothing but drop your aoe heal the entire time and done 400k.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.