How does one fully explore the Quesh map?

Ringko

I find myself unable to fully explore the Quesh map, thanks to three seemingly inaccessible hexagons at the very north between the Shadow Arsenal Facility and the Quesh Venom Refinery - and Google wasn't much help (It did link me a similar thread posted on another forum, but without any solutions).

The only way I could see myself get up there would be a cluster of rocks just to the right of the Shadow Arsenal Facility... but my many, many attempts at scaling them failed each and every time, so I'm guessing that's probably not the way up there.

Anyone had more luck with those three damned hexagons, who could either point me in the right direction... or even "hold my hand" to get up there?

:o

Edited by Ringko

Hello!

Look at the middle of the map and you will see the single Hexagon that covers the world heroic boss. Get over to it and discover it to unlock the whole map of Quesh.

I was just at this same puzzling dilema and also googled it. Was sent here and went back and thought if you couldn't get to those up north then that center one had to be it!

Times like this that make me love the interwebz! :D

Edited by demonolithic

• 1 year later...
Hello!

Look at the middle of the map and you will see the single Hexagon that covers the world heroic boss. Get over to it and discover it to unlock the whole map of Quesh.

I was just at this same puzzling dilema and also googled it. Was sent here and went back and thought if you couldn't get to those up north then that center one had to be it!

Times like this that make me love the interwebz! :D

You ROCK! I hardly noticed that hexagon in the middle of the map. Thank you!!!

• 2 years later...