Last night sealed the deal. I'm impressed

Mormack

If you came across the letter first, how did you know you'd need a screenshot of it?

Also, how do you keep your companion's headgear from showing?

See the part where that email is one day old?

I would guess he just didn't delete it and went back for the screenshot after he found the republic side NPC.

Maybe his comp doesn't wear a head piece?

/shrug

Yeah, I noticed something similar to the OP. I was talking to Qyzen Fess as my Jedi Consular and he mentioned that he use to run with a bounty hunter named Braden. Braden of course is the "mentor" of the bounty hunter PC. Thought that was neat.

This is the point where a community manager needs to jump in and thank the OP for noticing the detail, and make some comment about the time and energy the devs put into these things, and how the SWTOR world is filled with connections designed for players to discover.

I'm just saying. There's no better way to counteract negativity than with a little positive reinforcement.

I didn't delete the mail. I'm really bad about not deleting mail.

and my companion just doesn't have a head piece...I know kinda noobish of me but I'm not going out of my way to gear out my companion...meh, I spend most of my stuff on myself but if something drops for my companion, I'll give it to him.