Easy start for faction balancing

Izariel

I know you have experience with this sort of issue. It was the same with WAR as well. I liked your solution in that game.

TO the smaller faction on each server

1. More XP

2. More Valor

3. More pvp commendations

4. More money for missions/objectives

IF you gave these rewards proportionally on server balance it could go a long way toward alleviating our problems. Its a simple fix, and it doesnt effect gameplay.

DO IT.

Edited by Izariel

Do SOMETHING!

ANYTHING!

Anything you do, no matter how awful, can't possibly be worse than what is happening right now - Republic either quitting or switching Empire en masse. Give it another 3-4 weeks before you get moving and you'll have no game left, it'll be wall-to-wall Huttball, even more than there is now.

I know you have experience with this sort of issue. It was the same with WAR as well. I liked your solution in that game.

TO the smaller faction on each server

1. More XP

2. More Valor

3. More pvp commendations

4. More money for missions/objectives

IF you gave these rewards proportionally on server balance it could go a long way toward alleviating our problems. Its a simple fix, and it doesnt effect gameplay.

DO IT.

Yes bribes to play the other side is good, see my signature.

An XP bonus to Republic, except possibly to Legacy, is the one thing that would ensure that I would never ever roll Republic.

Leveling is already much, much too easy in SWTOR. I outlevel planets and get Bonus Series' missions the minute I land by the dozen. It is not an experience I would like to repeat with a vengeance.

More Valor and PvP commendations would only appeal to the rabid PvP crowd, and wouldn't really solve any of the issues of being the underdog faction, such as empty zones or difficulties getting people for heroics or flashpoints.

Edited by Luckmann

OP's ideas are terrible. You don't want an imbalance in the game. Warrior vs Knight should be equal in every way. Even more credits would skew this. It's a bad idea.

The solution is some sort of monetary reward for your account. Like if you play more hours in a month as republic, you get a $2 credit towards your next months sub.

BioWare will loose a lot more money if this problem isn't fixed, so I think it's worth the financial hit to them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.