The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring Back 1.01!

flegg

Not any people I have talked to. Not a single one. Apparently you don't like the changes either but you feel the need to criticize my post.

Welcome to the internet.

But scream louder. I'm sure if you make enough racket, someone will take notice...and either disegard you completely, or maybe take your opinion into consideration.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All we needed was raid content, 50 brackets, and cybertech grenades not to scale with tech power. Not a single person prefers the Ilum changes, the crew skill changes, nor the UI changes.

So please just roll back the servers to 1.01 so we can enjoy the game again!

Sorry guy im on Namadii Corridor server very low population and i did not want the 50 cap now lvl 10+ will have more valor than me by the time they hit 50 all because i have to wait on them,i can only do 1 daily and thats on ilum we did not have that super camped problem.The warzones i cant do because there are only like 2 to 3 warzones a day in 50 cap thats like 1 warzone every 4 to 5hrs.So basicly the few that are 50 by game design are being made to wait on everyone else if we don't pve.

Atleast hold off on cap until next month then it would be welcomed on low pop servers

Edited by D_Rock_

You should argue facts not semantics and colloquialisms. Giving up +150 to any stat of your choice and +565 stat adrenals to level up a worthless crew skill is being a moron by MY standards and I would imagine many other people's standards.

I'm not arguing anything, actually. I'm simply wondering why you think people who play differently than you are complete morons. I'm not arguing semantics, I'm asking you a question.

Answering my question by assuming your perceived worth in your chosen crew skill applies to everyone is nonsensical.

Edited by Cavi

I'm not arguing anything, actually. I'm simply wondering why you think people who play differently than you are complete morons. I'm not arguing semantics, I'm asking you a question.

Answering my question by assuming your perceived worth in your chosen crew skill applies to everyone is nonsensical.

You won't get through to him. He can't hear you through his big "ME" bubble.

You so funny! Oh my Goooood.

You need friends to kill trade, so that's how we know you're lying. Post a SS of your character though, I'd love to see what your character screen looks like.

Video will be up soon enough where you can see my battlemaster gear so I won't bother with a SS. I don't know why you think I'm lying.

I trade because I don't like spending 5 years spawn camping or roaming around looking for the one republic guy that isn't in the base. Also it's like 1k valor per minute. But by all means keep pretending you know what good and bad is in SWTOR captain scrub troll.

Video will be up soon enough where you can see my battlemaster gear so I won't bother with a SS. I don't know why you think I'm lying.

I trade because I don't like spending 5 years spawn camping or roaming around looking for the one republic guy that isn't in the base. Also it's like 1k valor per minute. But by all means keep pretending you know what good and bad is in SWTOR captain scrub troll.

And you keep pretending people lend any sort of credibility to your claims and opinions, Admiral Snowflake.

Rofl. Again I, yes it is MY OPINION, believe someone is a moron to not be biochem considering how it has huge advantages that I have listed several times in this thread when the other trade skills except cybertech have 0 advantages for remaining with them.

Here's your proof. Keep thinking I'm full of it if you want to I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic_tWLhotAY

That's actually kind of sad. I thought you were being fictitious about kill trading to prove a point. Instead it turns out that your 'achievements' aren't legitimate.

Should clarify. Not saying you didn't down those bosses fairly or earn 60+ without trading kills, just saying all that kind flies right on out the window when you're posting videos of yourself exploiting.

Edited by Yuuj

I could also NOT have posted the video. Point is I'm honest and back up what I say. Trust me I wish people couldn't hit 60 in a day now since I had to grind it myself.

Quite a bit of grinding I did in 1.0 and 1.01 was made pointless by 1.1 actually. 7 crafting skills to 400 ftl.

Edited by flegg