Bring Back 1.01!

flegg

All we needed was raid content, 50 brackets, and cybertech grenades not to scale with tech power. Not a single person prefers the Ilum changes, the crew skill changes, nor the UI changes.

So please just roll back the servers to 1.01 so we can enjoy the game again!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All we needed was raid content, 50 brackets, and cybertech grenades not to scale with tech power. Not a single person prefers the Ilum changes, the crew skill changes, nor the UI changes.

So please just roll back the servers to 1.01 so we can enjoy the game again!

Impressive information, my friend.

Edited by Kuvi

Not any people I have talked to. Not a single one. Apparently you don't like the changes either but you feel the need to criticize my post.

Oh wonderful, you have more insight for me, Miss Cleo.

Edited by Kuvi

Even on the first day new Ilum was fun. I enjoy having roving gank squads taking out imperials. They have numbers, we have better players.

You could do that pre-Ilum changes. Now you if you are imperial on a high pop server you can't do anything but spawn camp.

Oh wonderful, you have more insight for me, Miss Cleo.

And what are you? Miss troll? You could try contributing instead of making useless posts.

You either aren't 50 or haven't been fifty for more than a day if you think any of those changes are not terrible.

Edited by flegg

Ilum will be fixed just hold on to your pants for a week or less.

You guys need to learn some patience. They've already stated they are aware of issues and are updating things. I am not sure why any of you somehow think "rolling back" is something easily accomplished. Data has changed in many ways. Rolling back would also mean losings two days of playing in many aspects. They'll fix Ilum and learn from it..

Patience.

you know me, myself and I doesn't count as everyone ;)

I enjoyed the patch and improvments brought by it.

I enjoy questing

I enjoy companions ( they are a tad retarded but no more then the average joe posting in general, yes that might include me)

I enjoy flashpoints, some more then others, the chest bugg was a bit anoying but it has been fixed.

PvP is hillarious, it shines when you have ppl who knows their class roles, random pvp has always failed in any game.

and the patch pretty much improved most of these aspects, thank you :D

Ilum was hillarious while it lasted, no one died in RL, the QQ caused was well worth it, drama is always amusing, again thank you :)

over and out.

:rolleyes:someone's mad their rakata medpack got nerfed

No geniuses I'm mad my entire guild is biochem for both pvp and pve. I'm mad Ilum is nothing but a spawn camp. I'm mad my UI doesn't show skills being off cooldown.

I'm also upset but not mad that the raid content is far too easy.

Edited by flegg

No geniuses I'm mad my entire guild is biochem for both pvp and pve. I'm mad Ilum is nothing but a spawn camp. I'm mad my UI doesn't show skills being off cooldown.

I'm also upset but not mad that the raid content is far too easy.

And so because you have three dislikes your solution is to roll back the patch thus taking away everything else that it brought.

Let's go back to no AA,

Let's go back to broken loot chests,

Let's go back to broken companion bars,

All these things are TRIVIAL, just TRIVIAL compared to your needs.

Do you even realize the selfishness, stupidity, and utter lack of comprehension of reality behind what you are asking for? Rather than move forward and address the problems of the patch lets ROLL back the patch. Please, give your head a solid shake.

Edited by savagepotato

Those bugs are much better than dealing with what we have now. Can't even use companions in Ilum now.

For your gameplay.

But, surprise surprise there are more people playing the game than just you. And the VAST majority of the game is not in ilum having completed all hardmodes and grinding pvp.

The game does not center on your needs. Rolling back a patch is not feasible, and it is not going to happen no matter how many threads you start.

One broken loot chest vs everyone being forced into Biochem. That's a tough choice.

Broken companion bar vs broken player skill bar. That's a tough choice too.

Turning Illum into a spawn camp vs no AA. That's not at all a no brainer either.

Please. Think a little bit before you accuse me of being selfish.

Again, bring back 1.01.

Edited by flegg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.