If this game dies who do wee blame?

Neverendingname

Im making this thread in light of just seing a thread about if this game dies i blame the doomsayers and whiners.......... u cannot blame the soo called doomsayers and whiners becuse simply 90% of the sooo called ddomsayers,whiners wouldnt be doing this if.............

1: Bioware would fix there games ability delay ASAP.

2: Concentrate on the problems with the game rather than bringing out new content.

3: Make statements with ETA on when all these things will be fixed.

4: Balanced pvp Classes.

5: End to mirrored classes.

6: Ability lag gota be the number 1 problem in soo many peoples opinion.

7: Make a LFG Making grouping less hastle

8: Last of all actually listen to there customers

may the force be with u all i hope the game does not die i do like the game

I agree with some of this, mainly an ETA. It does not even have to be a rock solid ETA, just somewhere accurate within a couple of months. And as that time approaches if the fix isn't going to happen at that time then give us an HONEST update. I would be fine with this as long as we are given honest and accurate information.

But the, we are looking into it....is not worth my $15.

blame wow

because it has every game development company convinced that trying to do a slighlty different copy of it is the only way to make an mmo...

where the **** is my ultima2 ea mythic? stop pandering to themepark lobby sitting instance pvpers and make a real mmo world ffs.

Edited by Roak

Im making this thread in light of just seeing a thread about if this game dies i blame the doom sayers and whiners. You cannot blame the so called doom sayers and whiners because simply 90% of the so called doom sayers,whiners wouldn't be doing this if...

It's an MMO, with out them all being identical, they will never be balanced.

why on earth would you say you want balance and then ask for further diversity? are you even aware that is what causes imbalance inherently?

blame wow

because it has every game development company convinced that trying to do a slighlty different copy of it is the only way to make an mmo...

where the **** is my ultima2 ea mythic? stop pandering to themepark lobby sitting instance pvpers and make a real mmo world ffs.

How is this ''wow's'' fault? I understand what you are trying to say but you can not blame a game simply because others fail in copying it.

My spelling and puntuation might not be perfect but its about time the fan bois realise than neither is this game not even close and in my opinion never will be up to scratch.

what are the subscribers going to do if this ability delay is the engine and coding BW are using?

U do know if it is then there will be no fix u will just have to deal with this forever :)

blame wow

agree. so many demands for wow like features then people ***** its wow in space.

Im making this thread in light of just seing a thread about if this game dies i blame the doomsayers and whiners.......... u cannot blame the soo called doomsayers and whiners becuse simply 90% of the sooo called ddomsayers,whiners wouldnt be doing this if.............

1: Bioware would fix there games ability delay ASAP.

Never found this to be a problem.

2: Concentrate on the problems with the game rather than bringing out new content.

Bug squashing and new features are possibly not the same teams. In any case they are shafted, if they don't bring new content and concentrate on bug fixes the whiners will complain that there is no new content instead.

3: Make statements with ETA on when all these things will be fixed.

Experience shows that if they give an ETA the whiners that cannot grasp the concept of "Estimated" will be on here flaming if the problem takes 1 minute longer than quoted.

There never will be a game with balanced pvp classes because whenever some whiner loses it is always because their opponent was playing an "OP" class and never because of their lack of ability or bad luck.

If the classes on each side are not mirrored then the whiners will be on here claiming that one side has better classes whether they do or not.

6: Ability lag gota be the number 1 problem in soo many peoples opinion.

Again, not something I have had an issue with.

7: Make a LFG Making grouping less hastle

Agreed

8: Last of all actually listen to there customers

yes, but not listen to the whiners that shout for nerfs or claim "game breaking bugs" when they cant manage something the first time.

Its people like you that can not accept any criticism of the game which will let Bioware get away with anything and not fix certain issues which need sorting out.

Oh that was criticism? I'm sorry, sounded a lot like mindless whining to me. Carry on. :)