FPS guide/fix for SWTOR!

AlexHjelm

Looks amazing!

Thanks :)! i will update the thread later on if i find something else that can get you higher performance ingame.

Thanks for adding something helpful and constructive to the community.

i'm glad that i can help

Edited by AlexHjelm

Hi guys,

i made a video guide to get higher fps ingame.

Check it out here

http://www.bloodworthy.com/guides-faqs/fps-guide-fix-t112.html

hope it helps someone :)

if anyone know anything else that helps keep posting it in this thread!

Great Vid.. Thanks

What is that bar at the top of your desktop with your system monitor stuff.. I definitely want that.

Thanks again.

anyone know how exactly to do this with nvidia?

For nVidia you set that stuff into your games profiles in your driver control panel, or if you want more options you can download nvidia inspector tool and tweak your game profile with that.

• 1 month later...

ATI user reporting. THANK YOU SO MUCH. You have improved my quality of gameplay so much. I was getting like 10-20 fps in Ops/Warzones and now I'm sitting @ 30-80 fps and I didn't have to use the ultra low shading (which makes the game look really bad, but if you're playing on a toaster oven you don't have a choice).

My PC is by no means a low end machine, but I just wasn't getting the performance I see when running other games. After following your video exactly, I can now enjoy the game without graphical lag. I just played my first Warzone without any lag, slowing, stuttering since the game came out. I can't believe how smooth it runs. I had just gotten used to the choppy graphic lag so much that I didn't even notice anymore. But now I'm running in HD settings (minus Shadows) and the game is running perfect.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make that thread.

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.