Change Ilum to FFA

DoomweaverakaMM

Ιllum was advertised as a FFA zone during the pre-release hype fest. And diminishing returns will have to be applied in FFA, like they have to be applied now.

Guild vs guild action would have been great (which implies that you will not be able to kill your guild mate in FFA) and an easy way of balancing the fights. Also it will give an opportunity to metagame and strengthen server community feeling.

Make Ilum FFA as a proving ground no valor just kills for the weekly and daily delete those stupid turrets that 1 shot anyone....

Translation: I play Empire, and i have just realised that because the Republic players got thoroughly destroyed in the last few days on Ilum, I have no one left to farm. Therefore I request you ignore all the actual problems the game has, and instead offer me the chance to kill my own faction, so that i don't depend on Republic players to farm anymore. I will also use this opportunity to take a friend of mine into Ilum and kill eachother over and over again until we each get the quest done.

Translation: I play Empire, and i have just realised that because the Republic players got thoroughly destroyed in the last few days on Ilum, I have no one left to farm. Therefore I request you ignore all the actual problems the game has, and instead offer me the chance to kill my own faction, so that i don't depend on Republic players to farm anymore. I will also use this opportunity to take a friend of mine into Ilum and kill eachother over and over again until we each get the quest done.

yep still more fun than it currently is.

Bioware could also just give us 1 gazillion valor and the daily and weekly done by only picking it up? Gees, you have to work for your stuff, is that so bad?

They have killed valor its now completely worthless, stay in combat and go afk for a few hours in an ops group....... wow how hard is that?!?! **** pre 1.1 Battlemasters are the only pvpers worth the title.

Let me guess, Imperial sorc?

No im an imp juggernaut tank

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.