My server is dying, allow free migration!

Mauriciocruz

My server, Rroorowook, has been pretty much dead since the beginning.

The most I've ever seen on the capital ship is around 60.

The most I've ever seen anywhere ever was around 120 on Dromund Kas, a few days after launch.

"standard" my arse

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want hundreds of people in my zone and want the game to run flawless. That's why i purchased SWTOR and didn't purchase Skyrim. Population is the very definition of an MMO.

You already said you quit the game .... why are you still here?

oh no! the sky is falling, no one is playing this game, leave leave quickly.

Oh wait people are still playing this game and hay when the server was full were you complaining about queues?

oh and is your server light in prime time play? nope? well ok complain and keep complaining it is what you do best.

I suggest you go back and read my post again. I'm not talking about polish. I'm talking about basic game features that should have been present at launch, that they are now scrambling to patch in. For example guild banks and a movable UI, to only name a few. So my original position holds.

If SWTOR wishes to compete with other MMO's, it must do so on the other MMO's terms. As I said, Bioware's leadership should have known this. Even Bioware's Zeschuk agrees with that, "It [World of Warcraft] is a touchstone. It has established standards, it's established how you play an MMO. Every MMO that comes out, I play and look at it. And if they break any of the WoW rules, in my book that's pretty dumb." Unfortunately they did a very poor job of copying it. By Zeschuk's own logic, Bioware's developers are pretty dumb.

Source

You, are clueless.