Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sever pop All low...

Coldfilth

For your to notice that i spell rather bad mean that you have some Brains? So i sure your could get what i was trying to say...yes no? So do you like what has happen to the game? or how the forums and what the players have to say ?

That's what i was trying to confirm in my first post.

Also, in response to your thread title; right at this moment several servers are at standard, with swiftsure at heavy.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You should read what you wrote grammar aside because mine isn't the greatest. Let me get this right you are qutting cause of the forums are closed for one reason or another. WoW intense, please lay off the coffee.

This game is where it it should be it is a MMO. They released a game that is playable. There is something in here for everybody. Solo, group and PvPers alike.

The best part of this game is that, it hasn't written yet! They can shape the world as we know it. You didn't know of Revan until the first game you don't know who is running the Sith. Unlike SWG, they could only write what had already been wrote.

If you are mad cause employees closed a thread perhaps it is because it has already been wrote and brought to there attention or perhaps it was just a flame/rant that wasn't constructive. Either way it didn't belong in the open forums.

So with that being said please use you big boy voice and bring something constructive instead of a coffee laced rant about the forums admin.

Edited by jackalious

Good job!!! Me My whole Guild all Ended the game today only 20 of use...Was it that the game was too buggy? No... was it that messy Iiilum up...No was the game not fun? We all really liked the game...My toon ended level 50 /64 valor .. still crushing in level 50 pvp...Full battle master gear...but now the pvp so boring not sure what u change and no one talking about it PvP is a small part of the game Till u hit level 50 then it going to take a big chunk of time up.....I left the game for one huge reason... The Devs or whoever where taking down post of player that had thing to say that where wrong... i read at lest 30 posted when hitting Refresh.. that where closed within 1 to 5 min of them getting posted !!!!!:eek: SO I POSTED 1 was up for 4 min then boom gone.... was like ok.. i make other boom email to me banned my post ....Boom deleted My own CC stuff.... Boom whole Guild leaves Boom all Sever pop r at light and holding again GREAT JOB!!! 1..HOW TO GET YOUR PLAYER BACK? fire your forum employees... 2 Read what the vast probs r ... Try to Fix them 1 by 1 by at lest tell use what your going to do or that your trying 2 do about the Bugs!!! not give me a vid of thing years from now that might or might not be in game...DO I WANT ANYTHING FOR FREE? NO!!! DO I WANT TO HAVE FUN PLAYING THIS GAME ??? YES....FOR ALL YOUR player that love this game for the right reason im sorry i feel bad too... for those players that this game is perfect u must work for swg in some way so Suck my mother @@@@ @@@@ and go away so real players can get some stuff fixed in game ....Sorry about my Spelling !!!! im Sad to leave! (may the devs roll you all back ) sure my post will be taking off time it up is 2;19 Boom Screen shot!

TL;DR for those who don't want to read "Me and my guild set up on a low pop server and now we are mad because we can't brag to any one else of what we have accomplished so I am going to rage !"

He is complaining about his guild imploding and his server being low pop. Several servers(mine included) have a queue time of 10+mins at peak time.

Again I like the game!!! Dam played it maybe to much in a short period of time.

And sorry i spell very bad.. whats going to do?? my mother is a English teacher too .. she would b flaming me to... but she not here!!! she does not play games... I do...I would like to play more of this game... but you know how it is now...

Just happy my post that is here stayed up longer that i thought....

To bad it falls on haters of bad spelling...

This should Be about The game not flaming some on for bad spelling Or just plain hating..

Don't know all your fancy name for OP and flaming or whatever...

I do know My games... Sad to see this one fall apart so fast ....did not have to be this way..

Maybe they will fix it all in time..... but will there b anyone playing then?

Well, just chill out for another month or two and maybe you'll see server merges.

This is just my personal opinion so I expect to be flamed on this:

Until MMO's stop copying the old WoW/Rift/Warhammer/swtor/aion model of 2 faction and instanced pve/pvp, you'll keep seeing games like this crash and burn. It's a crying shame Lineage 2 doesn't take better care of it's community (and botting problems) or Shadowbane didn't have a stronger launch =/ Personally I'm going back to WoW because it's the best of what it's style of MMO does.

I'd rather see an MMO that's strictly PvE centered like FFXI again or PvP centered where it's more like guild vs guild. And to give credit where credit is due, WoW copied a lot of it's vanilla gameplay mechanics from EQ but added in instances and eventually more PvP rewards. I didn't like battlegrounds at first because I liked the world PvP but since everything is polished and balanced now it's literally an e-sport and that's pretty fun.

This game is hardly polished and you can feel it when you play it. I'd rather just go play something that is fun again. Probably just going to take a break from MMO's because I'm tired of being screwed out of my money for these half-baked releases. And when WoW/L2/FFXI came out there weren't a quarter of the MMO's out that there are now. The standard has been set. Meet them or fail. Rift had some minor launch issues but not nearly has bad as this tragedy of a game =(

/endofflameopinionokaynoonegivesa****whatithinkanywaysrant

Disregarding the lack of paragraphs I would love to see some server merges to boost populations. I'm on a Light/Standard populated server myself and I it can be very quiet on some planets.

I didn't even see world pvp on Sword of Ajunta Pall (PVP) until I went to Ilum. And I was playing during peak times too =( Maybe because I was imp or something =/