In YOUR opinion: Will subscription rates drastically go down?

Thelegendiryoku

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one will post anything useful in this thread. "Haters" will say they will based on a general impressiona, "fanboys" say they won't because QQkids lie and PvP population is insignificant.

If you're looking for real info you'd do us all good by doing some actual data hunting.

If you're looking for baseless opinions (including my own) feel free to peruse any 20+ page topic, as they're all about the same thing and have the same responses.

This is the first MMO that i haven't re-subbed for after the first free month. It's like we're paying to play in the beta (and the developers don't even fix the bugs or implement new ideas that will make the game better). The state this game is in currently is completely unacceptable for today's gaming standards and Bioware's once good reputation will forever be tarnished because of it.

No one will post anything useful in this thread. "Haters" will say they will based on a general impressiona, "fanboys" say they won't because QQkids lie and PvP population is insignificant.

If you're looking for real info you'd do us all good by doing some actual data hunting.

If you're looking for baseless opinions (including my own) feel free to peruse any 20+ page topic, as they're all about the same thing and have the same responses.

I made this thread in hopes for DEVs to read this, not to hear the same people discussing why are leaving.

I hope Bioware learned from SOE and will actually listen to their subscribers. Were the reason you get a check every month, don't listen to us, you will lose money.

did you remember before december 22 at afternoon north america's servers were almost full?, then before january 1st you have to que position and wait 2 hours if you tried to connect at 8 PM, yhose days are gone, now you connect whenever and there's space, yes i don't have numbers but that's an indicator that population is leaving and not just afew ones.

most prob it will.

Especially from pvp players that will hit valor 60 (due to illum fast farm) and will realise there is nothing competitive to do on pvp after hitting valor 60 and getting some battlemaster gear ( cos once u hit 60 your are excited about gear, after getting some you say ok now??)

so ranked WZ should come very soon...

did you remember before december 22 at afternoon north america's servers were almost full?, then before january 1st you have to que position and wait 2 hours if you tried to connect at 8 PM, yhose days are gone, now you connect whenever and there's space, yes i don't have numbers but that's an indicator that population is leaving and not just afew ones.

And sadly, this is true. And even at the time people's subscription runs out.

This is SWG 2.0

Instead of a "Combat Upgrade" they messed up PvP.

Similar to SWG as in they aren't focusing on the issue and not listening to their customers.

I made this thread in hopes for DEVs to read this, not to hear the same people discussing why are leaving.

I hope Bioware learned from SOE and will actually listen to their subscribers. Were the reason you get a check every month, don't listen to us, you will lose money.

You want the devs to read a thread where people say whether or not they're leaving, where inevitably more unsubbers will post, and the only outcome of that is dev demoralization? You want the devs, who actually have access to the numbers of subscriptions and churn, to read a thread about it? You want the devs, who need to sort out the in-game problems ASAP and possibly take community input from threads that discuss the problems, to spend the time to read a post about whether people are staying or leaving?

So wait.. you're on the side that just wants to see this game fail, right?

They expanded the servers or something, that's why there's more space now...

You want the devs to read a thread where people say whether or not they're leaving, where inevitably more unsubbers will post, and the only outcome of that is dev demoralization? You want the devs, who actually have access to the numbers of subscriptions and churn, to read a thread about it? You want the devs, who need to sort out the in-game problems ASAP and possibly take community input from threads that discuss the problems, to spend the time to read a post about whether people are staying or leaving?

So wait.. you're on the side that just wants to see this game fail, right?

Nope.

Yes, they will drop drastically. Before 1.1 It was 8-16 huttballs against other Imps before playing against repubs. Today, 5 hours of pvp during primetime I played against repubs every single match even when taking breaks almost all was the same players. I'm also on a server where Ilum was dead even on 1.1 day because we always had such few republic players. The fleet pvp area which always had 40+ people was pretty much empty. Also almost every single warzone had not enough players warnings and this was something I haven't seen since early start.

Hopefully, for those staying Bioware will be on the ball about server mergers and not take months like almost all MMOs do.

Judging from my guild who still has 12+ on most of day, this game will still be a hit with those in their 20s and low 30s.

Edited by Rhazesx

They will probably take a hit with the PvP player base, but outside of that I think they'll be ok.

I think any player base leaving ripples to everyone else. PvPers, not all but most, do other things than PvP such as PvE, FPs, socialize and even RP. When server population goes down people lose interest in the game because they don't have people to do other things with.