Lightsaber Color

mmsock

Simple but important question: Which color of lightsaber will you wield?

Vintage Blue

Empyrean Cyan

Foliage Green

Iniquitous Red (traitors :p)

Noble Violet

Radiant Yellow

Scintillant White

As a Sage, I'm going with splendorous yellow. It captures the symbolic life giving brilliance and basking warm unity of an archetypal sun. Seems to embody the demeanor and dignity a Sage brings.

Edited by mmsock

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you actually change the color with the special crystal you get from the pre-order? At the forging table thing or what?

During your first 1-10 levels in the starter area one of the mini-quests is to use the crafting table and upgrade your weapon or whatever, it will be pretty obvious how the whole setup works after you see that.

How do you actually change the color with the special crystal you get from the pre-order? At the forging table thing or what?

You don't. The pre-order crystal is a special color all its own (black with yellow aura). If you bought it assuming that "special color changing crystal" meant that you would be able to choose the color of your choice (like I did), you're going to be disappointed.

You don't. The pre-order crystal is a special color all its own (black with yellow aura). If you bought it assuming that "special color changing crystal" meant that you would be able to choose the color of your choice (like I did), you're going to be disappointed.

NOOOOO!!!!! I'm stuck with the obsidian rock of death....

The "special stone" is easily replaced at around level 20 or so,w hen you start finding other colors with same/better stats. Earlier if you get someone to craft you one. Aside from the color, its just +4 endurance.

I'm not sure about it, but I believe that there might be higher level or variant versions of the preorder crystal with better stats at higher levels. I know for a fact that there is a preorder crystal vendor in the Republic Fleet, and I vaguely recall buying one with better that +4 Endurance on it during the beta (or the crystal leveling up with me, I can't recall which).

I'm not sure about it, but I believe that there might be higher level or variant versions of the preorder crystal with better stats at higher levels. I know for a fact that there is a preorder crystal vendor in the Republic Fleet, and I vaguely recall buying one with better that +4 Endurance on it during the beta (or the crystal leveling up with me, I can't recall which).

As far as scale to level, no it doesn't...at least not in beta and I doubt they changed it for live. As far as the vendor, when I looked they were all the same stat (+4 end) and same price, I did not click on every single one to see if any had a higher/better stat bonus on it...but I 'assume' they do not.

Edited by Hiden

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.