Zomgz a hoodie!

BarcodeX

... That doesn't sound remotely right. They, in fact, made the precise opposite change to the way it is now for a number of reasons. Good reasons.

EDIT: Ah, well, there we are... http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/19857-emmanuel-lusinchi-on-the-state-of-end-game-gear

You can check through DH for stuff that's come off the Dev Tracker, they'll have it.

Yeah regarding that post. Can someone tell me what exactly does he ean by "custom items"? Is it just orange gear or every single one (including purple) that has mod slots?

You do know if you disable helmet on most 50 gear you get a hood?

It has a hood, but it isn't a robe at ALL. It is big spikey metal armor. The hood on top seems goofy and out of place.

We want SITH ROBES. Not just a hood stitched on top.

I've been rolling with [Marauder's Robes] they look pretty good, (I would prefer black over red, and the hood is down, but I'll take it.) Sad I only get ONE option I can live with, but at least I look vaguely like a sith and not some killbot.

Edited by miliways

Yeah ... well show me a medium pre-raid armor for a marauder that has a lowered hood. You won't find it .... there are only two I have found .... and the "helmet" rick don't work on them. Also, not everyone PVP's .... I have always been a PVE guy, and where I HAVE done some PVP, it's never really been my focus. I should not be forced to do something I don't like in order to get something SIMILIAR to what was promised.

One is the robe that drops in black talon, and the other is "marauders Vest" that is a craftable(synthweaving) modifiable lvl 20-ish chest ...

The helmet trick doesn't work with either one.

Otherwsie all you are gonna find are things that look more like the advertied Jugger gear, or the airplane wing shoulder gear (imp guard inspired) , and ther are no hoods on those armors.

The helmet thing only applies to hood up armor.

Armor sets are either permanently hood up or hood down. The helmet thing just determines IF you have a hood up, should you see the hood, or should the hood just be ripped off so your helmet has room (it DOES NOT change the hood to down, it removes it completely).

And this is accurate. The only robes I've seen in medium with hood up OR down are the craftable marauder's robes and the black talon robes.

This is unbelievable.

Edited by miliways

Yeah regarding that post. Can someone tell me what exactly does he ean by "custom items"? Is it just orange gear or every single one (including purple) that has mod slots?

The actual term for orange items is Custom items - much like while we might call something a blue item, it's actually called a Prototype item.

The actual term for orange items is Custom items - much like while we might call something a blue item, it's actually called a Prototype item.

Cool so even if they allow every bonus and mod to be transferred, we still don't have orange robe with hood to put them into.