What was Worst, FFXIV or SWTOR?

Satilizer

god. you lot just wont stop will you. by replying, you are forcing ppl to say they wasted their money on swtor, thanks to your "clever" wording of "any other mmo". over 2 million ppl disagree with you.

minority. stop thinking you are the majority. get over yourselves. you are not special little snowflakes. you payed for an mmo, you got a GREAT mmo. sadly, a few of you wanted something that is, by definition, not an mmo....

Actually, this game is less MMO then any other MMO I have ever played, in both social aspect and game design.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be F2P in under 6 months, and it will go down as the biggest blunder in gaming history. Not only that, it will re-invigorate peoples love for WoW.. a truly fun and amazing MMO.

Oh, I get it! You're a WoWie!

And I was just about to take you seriously! *phew* Just saved me a lot of unneeded effort. Nevermind then.

No, it won't.

On both.

Yes, yes it will. On both.

And then the fanboys will go..

"Even though it's Free-To-Play, it still rocks!"

And that's okay. This game will serve as a very tiny little niche in the MMO community, and most likely never reach more than 100k players. It will be a little better than Warhammer in a year, but still be doing way worse than Rift, Guild Wars 2, and of course WoW.

I'm trolling? Okay. Rather than call me a troll, rebut my statement.

You still have kool-aid on your lips.

Here's the deal. Everyone is just extremely disappointed. I make a good living, I can waste 75 bucks and a monthly subscription.. there's just nothing that makes me want to login. Oh, and there are tons of kids who came over from WoW who sit in vent with us and they don't view these forums, and they complain about the exact same things.

Just because the entire forumbase dislikes the game is a great representation of how the entire playerbase feels. Take a college-level statistics class, good sir.

I'm not extremely dissapointed. No-one in my guild is extremely dissapointed. Therefore, everyone isn't extremely dissapointed.

Oh, I get it! You're a WoWie!

And I was just about to take you seriously! *phew* Just saved me a lot of unneeded effort. Nevermind then.

No problem. I'm proud to be a Blizzard Fanboy. That blue name on the box has never let any of us down.

Real question is, are you proud to be a BioWare fanboy? Think long and hard.

Fans of Blizzard brag. Fans of BioWare are like a tiny little cult who cling together and say "but it's not broken!! it's an awesome game!" all day, no matter what.

Yes, yes it will. On both.

And then the fanboys will go..

"Even though it's Free-To-Play, it still rocks!"

And that's okay. This game will serve as a very tiny little niche in the MMO community, and most likely never reach more than 100k players. It will be a little better than Warhammer in a year, but still be doing way worse than Rift, Guild Wars 2, and of course WoW.

GW2 will succeed because its free to play. WoW will continue to hemorrhage subscribers as people realize its the same crap different paper with every patch and expansion. Rift is as big a joke as most MMOs out there.

SWTOR fits a much needed niche (both Star Wars and sci-fi) that other MMOs do not. It can easily support 500K subscribers if not more as they continue to improve the engine and add content. You're just as bad as a fanboy except you're on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm not extremely dissapointed. No-one in my guild is extremely dissapointed. Therefore, everyone isn't extremely dissapointed.

I tell you what, good sir.. let me make a deal with you.. ;)

If you, nor any of your friends are not disappointed with this game.. go login to WoW and play for a month. Then come back here. See where I'm going with this? :)

Hello everyone,

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this post by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Should anyone wish to offer suggestions, please do use RuinGaming's compilation thread, here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you!