[Guide] Complete Updated Datacrons Guide

Almar

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to get the Strength Datacron on Dromuund Kaas spaceport, but I can't find dock D-61, only D-017. Does the other dock become available at a higher level or what, because I'm strength based and would like to get it.

As far as I know it's available at all levels. I will try and go back today and check if i remember on my warrior

Nevermind. Turns out if your quest log is full, you will not be able to get a datacron. I completed several quests, and was able to access the datacron. I guess the cinematic accessing a datacron is considered a quest.
Ahhh, maybe that's why a lot of people get that error. Yeah, I got that same error one time when trying to talk to my Companion and it confused me until I realized what I had to do
If you notice, when you find a datacron that you haven't accessed yet, it has a "quest-giver" icon above it, so yes, accessing a datacron is apparently a "quest" - a really short one, but still a quest.

If you notice, when you find a datacron that you haven't accessed yet, it has a "quest-giver" icon above it, so yes, accessing a datacron is apparently a "quest" - a really short one, but still a quest.

He's right, Companion quests are exactly the same. I tried to do a Companion quest one day and got the same error. I was confused for a bit and then realized why i couldn't do it!

He's right, Companion quests are exactly the same. I tried to do a Companion quest one day and got the same error. I was confused for a bit and then realized why i couldn't do it!

I had that same problem! I was confused for like 5min trying to figure out why i couldnt do my companion quest!

I'm confoosed

Nvm...

I was just making a crack at the fact that the strength +2 datacron just says "there is a hidden path". It was a dumb comment on my part :p

I could use that info, though- I'm Sith Marauder

Edited by ultimatesjk

Hello, good job on the guide :) it is real helpfull to all who hunt the datacrons and have no time to waste :p

I'm writing here, to ask you a question, whether you have any knowledge on how to get a Datacron that is located in Taral V Hard Mode... I can't find any way to it...

Thanks in advance, in any case and once more, cheers :p

Hello, good job on the guide :) it is real helpfull to all who hunt the datacrons and have no time to waste :p

I'm writing here, to ask you a question, whether you have any knowledge on how to get a Datacron that is located in Taral V Hard Mode... I can't find any way to it...

Thanks in advance, in any case and once more, cheers :p

I've never heard of a Datacron in Taral V Hardmode. I am fairly certain there isn't one that exists in there.

Nvm...

I was just making a crack at the fact that the strength +2 datacron just says "there is a hidden path". It was a dumb comment on my part :p

I could use that info, though- I'm Sith Marauder

Also it's a dumb explanation on my part, I really need to stop slacking and level an imperial character to document them!

Just a heads up, but 6 weeks or so ago when I got the green shard datacron on Belsavis it said it gave me a green shard but gave a blue instead.

A ticket to Bioware that took them 3 weeks + to answer finally gave a response that they can't determine if I got the datacron. they won't remove the shard I got and won't reset it.

This means essentially that my main role on my juggernaut * tank * is hindered a bit by the lack of access to the tank matrix cube that requires all 3 green shards.

It also shows bioware is unable to read logs and see the section where on my jugg it says belsavis all datacrons collected.

I've never heard of a Datacron in Taral V Hardmode. I am fairly certain there isn't one that exists in there.

Ooooh trust me, there is one...and it's bugging me. It is located on top of destroyed building that you pass when you cross the first bridge. The one where the big Lurkers attack imperials. Later on you can see it after you cross the high bridge full of imperials and sith. You just have to go to the edge of the cliff on the left side of the bridge and you'll see it located on top of the building. There is also a Ledge there, however it is not material...you pass tight through it as you jump on it...

Nevermind :) I just wanted to ask this way whether you have any knowledge about it. I'll keep on trying to reach it. If I succeed, I shall post it here :)

Edited by Bencur

Ooooh trust me, there is one...and it's bugging me. It is located on top of destroyed building that you pass when you cross the first bridge. The one where the big Lurkers attack imperials. Later on you can see it after you cross the high bridge full of imperials and sith. You just have to go to the edge of the cliff on the left side of the bridge and you'll see it located on top of the building. There is also a Ledge there, however it is not material...you pass tight through it as you jump on it...

Nevermind :) I just wanted to ask this way whether you have any knowledge about it. I'll keep on trying to reach it. If I succeed, I shall post it here :)

There is no youtube videos for it nor does anything via google searches turn up anything about it. I think you're just hallucinating! =P

the hoth datacron you get fron the probe droid .. i got the datacron but the charger has been moved cant find out where it is anyone know? it is not in the star at the south end .. the pipe is gone and the charger is not seen from the ground

There is no youtube videos for it nor does anything via google searches turn up anything about it. I think you're just hallucinating! =P

That is the precise reason that I chose this way of trying to get info about it :) If you don't trust me, run Taral V HM and once you cross the bridge full of Imps/Sith/Droids go left to the edge of the cliff and look upon the destroyed building underneath, you'll see it :)

Well looks like my quest of getting this datacron will not be helped :p

Thaks for the reply though and cheers again for taking time with this guide :)

It might be just me but I've been waiting 3 hours for the Ancient Probe to spawn now without any success(and yes I'm in the right spot), is it bugged or something?

He patrols the whole area, I mention that in the guide. He doesn't have a single static spawn local

He patrols the whole area, I mention that in the guide. He doesn't have a single static spawn local

Yet if I sit in 1 spot he will surely meet me once seeing as his route takes him around 6mins(with a 20-30min respawn) which didn't happen for the entire 3 hrs I was looking at the screen.