So things aren't going so well... Let's talk.

JHoltJHolt

You got a source for that 5%? Or is it an imaginary number? Having proof is better than saying random "facts".

he needs proof because he has a different opinion than you, however since the OP has the same opinion as you, you blindly follow his posts without demanding proof?

I've been thinking, and reading. The problems here seem to be destroying the community and causing many subscriptions to be canceled. This is extremely unfortunate, and sad for a game and developer that has so much potential. SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

So does everyone who is rage quitting (which I'm not blaming you, I understand your anger) feel that these problems cannot be remedied? I understand the outcry, but don't y'all think maybe having faith in a prominent developer and giving support and constructive criticism may actually help to create a game that has SO MUCH POTENTIAL?

This "F this I'm canceling my sub, game is dead screw you BW I'm so entitled and everything must be perfect WAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm a spoled little ****!!!" attitude works great with your parents. But Where does that piss poor attitude really get you? Is there any honor in that?

Who here has ever made a mistake? Granted: the magnitude of mistakes can vary, but honestly? Growing up, and even as an adult, I've made mistakes. I've picked myself up and worked hard to get my **** together. Weather it took a week or A year. Things can get better. and I'm confident they will. But it takes time! This can't be corrected overnight. Give them time to fix it. Your life is not that important, keep yourself occupied. Give BW a chance. It will take some time. What they need is constructive support. The formula is there, it HAS THE POTENTIAL to be great.

Honor!?

What the hell are you talking about? This is a business. They provide a service. If that service is not up to par (which in this case it absolutely sucks) then people should quit. People like you keep saying "oh give them time", well I think everyone's willing to do that, they just don't want to keep paying for it.

I just wish that everyone who wants to cancel does so without announcing it publicly, I could care less if you don't want to play this game anymore. I'd much rather read posts from players that do

MMO game + active player base = great game

MMO game + inactive player base = failure

U should mind if people are quitting to be honest. Especially if you like this game.

Yes these problems CAN be remedied... but the real question is will they, and will they before it's too late.

Anyone that starts the game now and creates a republic character is:

1) Somebody who wanted to make a Republic character

I play both factions. I enjoy Republic more, even if my teammates are sometimes bone-headed and anti-teamwork. There are some PvP matches where the team works like a well-oiled machine, and we steamroll the opposition. There are other matches where the Imperials beat us like rented mules.

Which, you know, is predictable when there are two sides.

As for story, it depends on preference. I enjoy the Trooper story a lot, I like the theme of the smuggler, and I find that you can give a Jedi a lot of personality that makes a good character.

But generalizing a group based on YOUR opinions, which you did, is foolish. Especially when it's an opinion on which faction is better. I could just as easily generalize for the Empire, but I won't, because it's against my nature.

MMO game + active player base = great game

MMO game + inactive player base = failure

U should mind if people are quitting to be honest. Especially if you like this game.

Games like DC and RIFT my entire guild almost quit before the first month. This game we are growing because people are introducing others to the MMO genre and everyone is staying.

I'd have to say my personal experience of people leaving is a small amount. You will always have people leave after the first month, even wow had people leave so that isn't an indicator at all. You playing or not playing the game will not determine if it's a success.

Holding my opinion until I get to 50 and start raiding.

As of level 30 with two characters, totally unimpressed with everything.

Imperial Fleet is the biggest, most depressing joke of a main hub I have ever seen.

why play a game i am not totally satisfied with? because of the large community mainly, and also getting a chance to discover a brand new game world that very few others have experienced (ie; not having to play catch-up to everyone else)

Edited by Tallymon

I just dont understand how can someone Invest 200.000.000$ in a project and have Fiasco after Fiasco.. Oh, well... im going to continue playing WoW and wait untill they fix those major issues and then Enjoy the game, cause idd it has a HUGE Pontential and i belive i will Enjoy ir very very much

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage gameplay discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!