Emperor's Wrath title needs to make a return.

Pplwithnolives

I was a tad disappointed when I did not get this as a title when I completed Chapter 3. I would like it if possible but have no real problems with it not being put back.

As long as I have Darth.

People whined so it was changed. People also whined that they didn't get to become Jedi Masters by being dark side Jedi, so it was also changed. [originally, they got the title 'General of the Republic']

Just like how people whined about not getting to be a Darth.

I was a tad disappointed when I did not get this as a title when I completed Chapter 3. I would like it if possible but have no real problems with it not being put back.

As long as I have Darth.

My thoughts exaclty.

As long as I don't lose my Darth title, I will support this. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Necro'ing this post cause it should still come back. One of the coolest moments in beta for me was getting that title and was massively disappointed when they took it out of the game.

I have three LV55 Sith Warriors. Not one uses the title "Darth".

One goes by "The Infernal", the other by "The Unyielding" and the most recent one simply by "Lord". Whenever I take a look at my main SW, I sometimes think I see the "Emperor's Wrath" next to her name... But then I wake up.

The day they reintroduce those titles, is the day I'll also(!) level a DS JK most likely... Until then, all we can do is wait I guess, though I'm not too hopeful.

• 1 month later...
I believe it is only fair that Sith Warriors get the "Emperor's Wrath" title. Seeing as Inquisitors get "Forcewalker" and Warriors get "Acolyte" instead.

Agree totaly.

Weird that you get tiltes for any randome thing but killing a darth as Wrath only gives the Darth tilte.

All Darths recognize you as Wrath and on numerous occasions your help as Wrath is called uppon but no tilte.

Irt feels wrong.

I believe they removed it because it is a very obvious spoiler. It wont be returning.

^this

Grand champion of the great hunt (or whatever it is) is in a way a spoiler but its a chapter 1 title. anyone that plays a bounty hunter kind of already figured it out that the story will lead them into winning it. the emperor's wrath title would spoil something that the player has no knowledge of until like halfway or more into the story.

^this

Grand champion of the great hunt (or whatever it is) is in a way a spoiler but its a chapter 1 title. anyone that plays a bounty hunter kind of already figured it out that the story will lead them into winning it. the emperor's wrath title would spoil something that the player has no knowledge of until like halfway or more into the story.

That would make perfect sense if the player wasn't bombarded with stuff such as

and
, whether they completed those class stories or not. Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 1 month later...
Re-necroing this thread. Also, why not just give SIs something like "Dark Councilor" and SWs "Emperor's Wrath"? Sure, those who like just the Darth title would be a bit salty, but it would technically be win for everyone. Plus, new Imp players would be psyched about getting 2 titles for their sith toons. Maybe bring back "Hand of Jadus" for IAs, "General" for JKs, "Of the Jedi Council" for JCs, maybe give Troopers "General" after the SoR story (maybe even include a DS option after receiving your title to clock Garza in the face) Just some thoughts. Edited by Glaciata
Grammar fails

Re-necroing this thread. Also, why not just give SIs something like "Dark Councilor" and SWs "Emperor's Wrath"? Sure, those who like just the Darth title would be a bit salty, but it would technically be win for everyone. Plus, new Imp players would be psyched about getting 2 titles for their sith toons. Maybe bring back "Hand of Jadus" for IAs, "General" for JKs, "Of the Jedi Council" for JCs, maybe give Troopers "General" after the SoR story (maybe even include a DS option after receiving your title to clock Garza in the face) Just some thoughts.

they got rid of most of those titles because they where blatent spoilers.

It should be returned but you should only achieve it if you are a Sith Warrior and get it as a title underneath the characters name like you do when you complete reputation and other stuff :)

But having it as a legacy title would make it available to all characters. Do you want your Jedi Consular to be the Emperor's Wrath.

And don't even try to make it class exclusive. Defeats the purpose of a legacy title.

Edited by Exosasa