Are there any Nightsisters

Hambunctious

No, they appear much much later in the timeline.

Makes me sad too, I like them and wish we could see some.

Seconded.

And for the post above the one quoted, 600BBY is when Allya was banished to the planet and formed the Witches of Dathomir, with the Nightsisters splintering off from that sometime just before the Clone Wars (officially as an organization, anyway).

There was a Sith Academy on Dathomir ~1,000BBY, but it's unclear what effect that may have had long-term (other then potentially making a few spots stronger in the Dark Side).

Kind of bums me out to think about. :(

Seconded.

And for the post above the one quoted, 600BBY is when Allya was banished to the planet and formed the Witches of Dathomir, with the Nightsisters splintering off from that sometime just before the Clone Wars (officially as an organization, anyway).

There was a Sith Academy on Dathomir ~1,000BBY, but it's unclear what effect that may have had long-term (other then potentially making a few spots stronger in the Dark Side).

Kind of bums me out to think about. :(

All this is true, for now.

In the new Dawn of the Jedi comic coming from dark horse, there's a Dathomiri woman in a far more ancient, pre-republic era. Makes me wonder if Allya was just the first to organize things, rather than the first Dathomiri witch. Maybe she worked with existing witches, bringing things like rancors and her book. Preparing for some retcons.