Good job you broke level 50 pvp

Ymero

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people who "ran" to 50 and never learned to play thought they would just farm noobs and milk the WZ for gear. Now they are forced to fight others of the same level. Rather than compete, they just reroll. Posers will be posers.

You obviously struggle with the reading comprehension portion of this "forum" thing...I have never said we should have mixed PVP what I want is cross server PVP let me break this down for you

Server A Server B

8 level 50 players 8 level 50 players

\ /

\ /

\ /

dedicated PVP SERVER

FIGHT!

The Jung Ma server doesn't have this problem. Personally I am enjoying the 1-49 bracket ALOT. Still same queue times. as for the 50 bracket, I am getting reports that it is much more fun/interesting and queue times still remain the same.

You guys are possibly on a low-pop server, or not many like to PvP in warzones...

I really enjoyed PVP until this patch. Que times are to long Ilum is a JOKE. Have you seen the farming videos on YouTube good fix on my server hardly ever see a republic player on ilum so I now have to wait for crates to re-spawn AWESOME... I am valor level 57 I PVPed all through leveling and LOVED it I feel I am being punished for being level 50. now I am not one to complain with out giving suggestions.

Ilum- needs to be set up like Tol Barad in wow go ahead and completely rip the concept make it so you can Que for it just like a regular war-zone put it on a 2 hour cool down DONE FIXED

Level 50 PVP Que times are way to long cross server Ques would fix the problem. right now I spend 30-40 min in a Que mostly win and come away with about 1000 valor less in huttball because we cap fast. just a sad rate not bad when Ques were 2 min if you do not have the ability to run cross server PVP increase the rewards for lvl 50 pvp warzones make it worth my 30 min in que.

But really the moral of this story is to FIX ILUM do something with it to make it fun because looting crates with super small warheads in them is not star wars like. Tarkin did not camp crates he blew up whole rebel worlds..

your welcome I just fixed your pvp issues

Ymero

Ebon Hawk

Cross server que's won't really fix the problem when the problem is population imbalance. You will still have 50 imps and 20 rep's queing per server. You might get paired with more imps tho, if you like huttball I guess.

You obviously struggle with the reading comprehension portion of this "forum" thing...I have never said we should have mixed PVP what I want is cross server PVP let me break this down for you

Server A Server B

8 level 50 players 8 level 50 players

\ /

\ /

\ /

dedicated PVP SERVER

FIGHT!

Perhaps I was hastey in my reply. I agree. I too would enjoy cross server PvP, especially at 50. I apologize.

You are lucky to get 30 mi queue. Ive queued for 5 hours now and still nothing. Game is broken. Bioware can go **** a tree for all I care. Im never buying one of their games again.

Nothing is broken. Works as intended. Overpopulated faction=incredibly long que times.

But to be honest, que times really are longer now, I sometimes have to wait TWO DAMN MINUTES! This is outrage!

sign this petition and share it with anyone you know who would agree.

http://www.change.org/petitions/bioware-fire-gabe-amatangelo-lead-pvp-designer

Did you make that petition? If so, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are basically trying to ruin someone's life just because ONE aspect of a game you're playing isn't up to your standards. Its a harsh and brutally personal attack on Mr. Amatangelo and its utterly disrespectful. Act like an adult; have some patience.

I'm thinking that people complaining about PvP queues are playing on PvE servers; if that's the case, it would make sense: if you don't want to PvP you play on a PvE server, and don't queue.

It's also not broken with that being the case...

Myself, playing on a PvP server, I haven't had to wait more than 30 mins for a queue.

I'm thinking that people complaining about PvP queues are playing on PvE servers; if that's the case, it would make sense: if you don't want to PvP you play on a PvE server, and don't queue.

It's also not broken with that being the case...

Myself, playing on a PvP server, I haven't had to wait more than 30 mins for a queue.

True story. I play on a PvP server and nobody seems to have any problems finding a fight. Anyone who enjoys PvP should roll on the server designed for them.

im 5 - 10 mins queue on Infinite Empire - Pvp

change server if u dont like that's it

I call BS.

I'm on infinite empire on the empire side and no way were the queues 5-10 mins. Minimum 30+.

Yes I agree it's better than waiting 5 hours... but seriously going from insta q - 30+ is ridiculous.

I don't even want to play my BH right now =(

Did you make that petition? If so, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are basically trying to ruin someone's life just because ONE aspect of a game you're playing isn't up to your standards. Its a harsh and brutally personal attack on Mr. Amatangelo and its utterly disrespectful. Act like an adult; have some patience.

Nobody is trying to ruin anyone's life. It's not a personal attack at all, and it certainly isn't harsh. See, in the ADULT world, if you cannot do your job properly and this failure causes your employer to lose profit, you get fired. Hell, in the real world, people who do their jobs get let go of too. They're called layoffs. I'll follow your suggestion though, i'll lighten up on Mr. Amatangelo. Don't fire him, give him a layoff. Let him come back in two months and prove he deserves his position.

Sucks for you guys. I'm getting 3-5mins que as level 50 on my server.

I never wait more than 5 minutes for a que, though since the patch it's 95% empire vs empire, and i'm 98% of the time put on the side that doesn't have 7 of 10 players fully decked out in pvp gear that they made way too easy to get early on. Oh and 99% of the time, we're playing the first 3/4ths of the match with 3 people shy. I wish I had to wait 4 hours for a decent match, rather than 4 hours of total suck-fest failure groups to finally luck into a good one.

Nobody is trying to ruin anyone's life. It's not a personal attack at all, and it certainly isn't harsh. See, in the ADULT world, if you cannot do your job properly and this failure causes your employer to lose profit, you get fired. Hell, in the real world, people who do their jobs get let go of too. They're called layoffs. I'll follow your suggestion though, i'll lighten up on Mr. Amatangelo. Don't fire him, give him a layoff. Let him come back in two months and prove he deserves his position.

How are you NOT trying to ruin his life? Unemployment/ losing a job is devastating to a family. See in the ADULT world; we have something called "Deal with it." or "Its out of your hands." Mr. Amatangelo doesn't need to prove anything to you or your damned petition. He has to prove himself to the Bioware Devs which he apparently has. If it was a problem, Bioware already would have fired him. How would you like it if someone tried to get you fired? Regardless of justification, it would make you angry, it would make you upset. Think about that before you make things like that.

Ilum is much better. There are always opponents roaming around to kill. Granted, my toon gets ganked pretty hard after he slices a few of them in half, but hey, that's OPvP.

And WZs are awesome and competitive. Queue wait tops at about two minutes, so no problem there...

Oh wait, I'm a Pub. Maybe that's why.

Too bad for you Empirawr...

Same problem here. The people posting they have no problem clearly don't have a clue how the queues work. Bioware need to start addressing this ASAP. Also Ilum is a joke, and the daily mission is even worse than before. Edited by Enram

Ilum- needs to be set up like Tol Barad in wow go ahead and completely rip the concept make it so you can Que for it just like a regular war-zone put it on a 2 hour cool down DONE FIXED

Wasn't Tol Barad the non-instanced PvP zone that only accepted a small chunk of the queueing population at a time, so much so that the hundred or more people that didn't get in every two hours would gather together on the bridge and exchange whispers with people inside, waiting information on when the zone was about to be won so everyone could rush forward into the zone and get their free honor and quest completions just for being in the zone when it flipped?

Oh, right, they patched that bridge exploit after a few weeks. Anyone remember if there were Honor or gear rollbacks for that? No? Okay.

So I guess Tol Barad was great after th--what? You mean it wasn't? The Horde and the Alliance came to a mutual agreement that they would simply flip control of the point back and forth so each faction was guaranteed to win every four hours, rather than fighting over it for the mere chance at victory? Wow, sounds like we definitely need a system like that in SWTOR.

lucky u, the're arent enough republic level 50's to get in a queue can't get in any pvp at all...

going to ilum yea great i've gotta be lucky if no empire kid is near by cause they'll call their friends cause finaly a republic on ilum...