Grats Bioware

Kroktar

At least before i could trade and do my daily fast

Now i cant see one *********** Republic on ilum, im just running in circles with the *********** full raid of imperials.

Also nothing happened with those people who farmed valor for 10 hours.

200 valor per kill its retarded compared to WZ.

Grats you rock.

So now you're mad... that you cant spawn camp...?

Whats wrong with this picture?

I never spawn camped yesterday i did my daily and avoided ilum

And today there is 0 Republic on ilum, making ilum worse than before and they did nothing with the valor farmers.

im just saying at least before you could trade objetives and do your daily fast. now i have 2 ilum full of imperials and like 3 republic.... I wonder how much time will take to do my daily.

And sorry my english isnt the best and do try to be a cool guy.

Edited by Kroktar

I love how everyone says PvP is broken "now" because of a daily LOL! EL OH EL!

PvP was broken before this...

MMOs are for time consumption the fact that you were slowed down from getting gear doesnt make it broken.

What makes it broken is there is no world PvP the warzones are repetitive with horrible layouts and getting gear is full on random

Farming for the gear is one thing but farming for a random peice is dumb!

I have 3 champion helms that i dont need but not full geared yet i would rather a very high commendation cost for a single peice than this terrible bag idea....

Cause then i know what im farming for instead of farming for HOURS just to get 3 commendations that buy low rated items

And not being able to do different PvP things to get the commendation such as mercanary/champion commendations

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That makes it so its do Warzones or **** there is no variety

Now i cant see one *********** Republic on ilum, im just running in circles with the *********** full raid of imperials.

Grats you rock.

´

Gratz

Now I don't get probed by level 50s in expertice gear farming and making the game ***** for all below 49

I love how everyone says PvP is broken "now" because of a daily LOL! EL OH EL!

PvP was broken before this...

MMOs are for time consumption the fact that you were slowed down from getting gear doesnt make it broken.

What makes it broken is there is no world PvP the warzones are repetitive with horrible layouts and getting gear is full on random

Farming for the gear is one thing but farming for a random peice is dumb!

I have 3 champion helms that i dont need but not full geared yet i would rather a very high commendation cost for a single peice than this terrible bag idea....

Cause then i know what im farming for instead of farming for HOURS just to get 3 commendations that buy low rated items

And not being able to do different PvP things to get the commendation such as mercanary/champion commendations

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That makes it so its do Warzones or **** there is no variety

Don't stop playing WoW, no other game will please you now. You know nothing else.

Grats you rock.

Its very simple for me,i wont show up in Ilum anmore since faction balance is plain stupid.

Ilum daily ?Who cares about daily or weekly quests...

Im playing the game to have FUN,not for gear,title or insert w/e u want.

Most peaple are forgeting that games are meant to be Fun,gear doesnt make the game fun.

Its very simple for me,i wont show up in Ilum anmore since faction balance is plain stupid.

Most peaple are forgeting that games are meant to be Fun,gear doesnt make the game fun.

Exactly but the problem im having is its kinda hard to have fun with the options provided

you've obviously never excelled at anything competitive in your life. Republic got the shaft, plain and simple

Edited by Fozy

It's a PVP daily you carebear. That means you need to, you know, actually kill people to get your free epic gear. People like you are why there are no good PVP mmo's out.

Im sorry maybe high quality pvp means for you Zerging a few republics.