world religions and the profanity filters

enigmacypher

i found out the other day that buddhism is listed as a bad word to use according to the chat filter but none of the other present day world religions are not.

as a whole this makes me question why this is as you really are snubbing a lot of people as if i remember the world religion chart there are a lot of buddhists <zen,chan, and tibetan are all buddhism> compared to other world religions.

i don't mind that you flagged it if for a reason but if it is about religious debate reasons then the others should likewise be added

just a penny worth of thoughts.

• 1 month later...

sadly i do remember as this number is incorrect and i have sent them as much a message for this miss leading info..

they haven't counted the countless asian cultures

sorry this is a a number that was brought out by a christian fundamentalist group most likely to show how christianity win all (christianity and the people in them has been on the decline since the 60s world wide)

china a rather large number of people are buddhist BUT couldn't say so as though the believe system is a bad thing to the chinese government even now cuasing people to not be promotes if this gets out.

it is like the many north american people who believe that there are a lot of people here and in truth there are next to none when compared to the far east.

Hello Everyone,

We have decided to close this discussion as it covers a discussion on religion. Due to the volatile nature of religious discussion, we generally remove or close discussion centered on religious topics as being inappropriate for the forums.

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in our decision to close this thread. Please feel free to continue discussing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ on the forums.