Children rate this game poorly.

djwhitfield

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth, in my day to day interactions with people in the game I seem to be encountering mostly older players.

I am 26, married and I rate this game 6.5/10 after 120+ hours.

I have more fun in STO and APB.

Edit, fun not fin.

Edited by titanmike

I know this is a movie website. But I found it funny that only the 18 and under rated this game 7 and below while everyone else rated the game pretty well :p!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320395/ratings

That's because their parents have given up on them and let them run rampant in MMOs and the internet.

Frankenstein's Monsters will soon turn on their creators. :rolleyes:

Game rated poorly because it doesn't have "Call of Duty" attached to the title.

Or Modern Warfare 3, or Little Big Planet 2 and so on.

My son tried SWTOR and was bored with it.

He then went to his Ipad where he proceeded to play an app for over an hour where he stuck pins in a virtual voodoo doll. :rolleyes:

He also likes ketchup on vanilla ice cream, that's what tipped me off that he has no taste. :D

Edited by Fraxture

Its most likely because kids don't appreciate the star wars lore/story as much as the crowd that grew up with it.

Bro I have a 13 year old nephew and an 11 year old nephew. Both are way more into Star Wars than I ever was/am/will be. I am 29. There's star wars cartoons and that monster known as Star Wars Legos.

He then went to his Ipad where he proceeded to play an app for over an hour where he stuck pins in a virtual voodoo doll. :rolleyes:

He also likes ketchup on vanilla ice cream, that's what tipped me off that he has no taste. :D

I like ketchup.

On mac and cheese.

Edit, fun not fin.

Uh ok, but what does that have to do with the simple statement that I find I encounter older players a lot.

Also by older players I mean a lot older than 26. 26 is smack in the middle of the Xbros generation.

Edited by savagepotato

LMAO!!! :eek:

Doesn't really surprise me that much. Generally kids don't like games that require some thought. They might actually have to pay attention to what's going on for more than 2 seconds and press more than 4 buttons. Edited by MorgonKara

Uh ok, but what does that have to do with the simple statement that I find I encounter older players a lot.

Also by older players I mean a lot older than 26.

Because the Op made it sound like "only kids" rate the game low.

Idk, I felt like quoting you.

Problem?

Edit, fun not fin.

Well, we did say children..

And STD and MI(Myocardio Infarction) are much more enjoyable then the mess that is STO and APB.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.