The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

People leaving for WOW? O.o

silent-sniper

What world pvp? TOR has no world pvp, or did you mean ganking lowbies when they r trying to quest? Is that where you companions are involved? You aren't being serious are you?

And no TOR pokemon system is just as childish if not more childish than wow's, yes you can dress up your pokemons in TOR and play barbies with them, you can also cyber them and marry them, yeaa.

And I wouldn't mention farmville crafting system of TOR if I were you, rofl.

The world pvp people are talking about is ILUM

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.... I get the Bioware made a mess of the last patch (which may I add is already getting fixed) nobody well defend Bioware on that, but people are leaving for wow?? the land of panda's pokemon and 5 year olds?? Seriously?? Okay, have fun there, personally I want to say thankyou to Bioware for an amazing game, and that I appriciate they are trying to fix bugs and other problems ect... they are new to this, they are learning, and its amazing what they have been able to do.

Please dont post on here if you want to troll about the game being crap ect...

You sound like a five year old. Seriously, isn't it funny how anyone who calls WoW a game for little kids because of lolpandas and pokemon always sounds like a 5 year old.

Edited by scrynen

I give Swtor a few more months to get things together. If they don't I am going back to Wow. After all, what else is there? Gw2? What a joke....

One thing to ask your selfs. Did you leave wow thinking tor will be better since you were BORED sensless of it? Yes? well why are you going back to get bored the hell out off? If no then good luck tbh i enjoyed wow but wow is to much pve and tbh i love the tor pvp

They're not leaving. They keep promising to leave, but we still have them underfoot wearing their Pokeman Pajamas and clutching their pearls while big salty tears run down their faces.

Because it would be so hard to leave this wonderful game, oh how will I live without it :(

They're not leaving. They keep promising to leave, but we still have them underfoot wearing their Pokeman Pajamas and clutching their pearls while big salty tears run down their faces.

TBH if people leaving all the Remainers should meet up on certain servers and just have a blast

Why wouldn't they leave for WoW? It's the better game. And the end game isn't more difficult or rewarding than WoW. And you don't get PvP gear randomly in WoW.

Ok well heres a question to you did you read the patch notes? they have already announced the pvp gear is no longer going to be random you can buy via battlemaster points

Why did I just get an image of Chris Crocker?

One thing to ask your selfs. Did you leave wow thinking tor will be better since you were BORED sensless of it? Yes? well why are you going back to get bored the hell out off? If no then good luck tbh i enjoyed wow but wow is to much pve and tbh i love the tor pvp

TOR PvP has a lower skill cap than WoW PvP. If you are going to be bored in an MMO, why not play the game that you've called "home" for years over the new game that just came out that offers the exact same thing? WoW is closer to an expansion than SWTOR is, and a lot of people have already gone through everything SWTOR has to offer.

Okay.... I get the Bioware made a mess of the last patch (which may I add is already getting fixed) nobody well defend Bioware on that, but people are leaving for wow?? the land of panda's pokemon and 5 year olds?? Seriously?? Okay, have fun there, personally I want to say thankyou to Bioware for an amazing game, and that I appriciate they are trying to fix bugs and other problems ect... they are new to this, they are learning, and its amazing what they have been able to do.

Please dont post on here if you want to troll about the game being crap ect...

A. The game is pretty bad.

B. It's not your forum so stop trying to control it.

C. My first guild up and quit and went back to WoW in early January. Twenty-four came over, twenty-four went back.

D. Also, look in the mirror vis your assertations of 'maturity.' Seriously, you just wrote a third-grade "I know you are, but what am I post..."

Edited by Blackfriar

With 7 billion (7000000000, nine zeroes) people in the world, only about 8 million of them have played World of Warcraft. That's a pretty tiny number and it really tells me how insignificant Blizzard's MMORPG is in the grand scale.

Ye the thing u need to take into consideration though is before wow the biggest MMORPG subs ever recorded was 200,000 and that was Ultima Online then wow came out and i believe wow set the record at 12 million at one point but tbh wow to me isnt a good at all game the pvp is just really really poor

I can't since I never left, but I guess I'm in the minority, playing more than 1 mmo or maybe I'm the 1%.

My guild plays WoW and SWTOR. We still raid in WoW 3 times a week, yet spend all our other time in SWTOR prepping for whatever Bioware throws our way over the years.

People come and go in various MMO's. I don't see why people concern themselves with where everyone else is playing. As long as the servers stay up here, we'll stay here. ;)