Got in at 7am this morning and never got an e-mail from Bioware/EA

Danylko

My account, even though it's opted in for everything, never got the e-mail about when I can start my Early Access. But yet, this morning I decided to try and see if I got early access since I pre-ordered and redeemed code not even 4 hours after pre-orders were available.

Wouldn't you know it, I'm in! And no, my e-mails are not being blocked or directed to my spam folders. Thanks for the notice, guys! But glad I am in anyway! :)

.=Trolls again?!

How am I trolling?! I'm just stating fact. Kind of concerning if that part of the system is borked.

And no, I never saw anywhere where they said "Expect to be able to get into game but NOT get an e-mail"

Last I heard, they said they would send out an e-mail an hour before your Early Access starts

My account, even though it's opted in for everything, never got the e-mail about when I can start my Early Access. But yet, this morning I decided to try and see if I got early access since I pre-ordered and redeemed code not even 4 hours after pre-orders were available.

Wouldn't you know it, I'm in! And no, my e-mails are not being blocked or directed to my spam folders. Thanks for the notice, guys! But glad I am in anyway! :)

We don't like 'your kind' in these parts. Now get back to your 'game' if you know whats good for ya :mad::p

How am I trolling?! I'm just stating fact. Kind of concerning if that part of the system is borked.

And no, I never saw anywhere where they said "Expect to be able to get into game but NOT get an e-mail"

Last I heard, they said they would send out an e-mail an hour before your Early Access starts

I think those people only read "Got in at 7am" of your title before posting. Don't mind them.