So many people claiming to cancel, good riddance!

milkoway

Please stop posting about how you will cancel your subscription because of this and that.

I say good riddance. people who like the game will stay, which means a better community, better game-play and experience. I doubt that you were going to stay for long anyway, no matter how awesome the game turns out.

Please stop posting about how you will cancel your subscription because of this and that.

I say good riddance. people who like the game will stay, which means a better community, better game-play and experience. I doubt that you were going to stay for long anyway, no matter how awesome the game turns out.

These kinds of posts hardly help either

With zone sharding and even fewer people in the game you're one step closer to that single player game. Grats.

And if this game went free to play - me, my wife - and some 20+ guildies would still play.

Then you, your wife, and 20+ guildies would still play. Who cares? When people start leaving in droves it signals the beginning of the end for any MMO. This is what is happening right now. Patch 1.1 sealed the deal. To the OP, I'm happy you're happy people are leaving. I'm also ecstatic you will be playing an MMO on life support just like SWG was after the NGE. Have fun playing on ghost servers.

Edited by SirMoobs

You can say good riddance to whatever you want, but people paid for the game and have the right to give constructive criticism whether you like it or not.

Edited by SWGVet

have fun playing on a server with 10 people then

Better community? Are you serious? What community? When people leave, there is no community Einstein. Better experience? Doing what? Fetch quests over and over and over again? Better game play? Exactly how does an MMO that is soon to be on life support offer better gameplay? Have you even played an MMO before this?

Yeah, it's always like this, the fanbois hold the door open and gleefully usher everyone out that do not agree with them, then finally loook around to see they are the only ones left and the game can no longer afford to produce new content and updates and they are left alone in a solitary world.

Hello everyone,

Threads in the general discussion forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ gameplay and not the community itself. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it, but please do feel free to to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like.