I have stepped into the lght!

JustinxDuff

Due to the recent patch and horrible faction in-balance on my server my guild has decided to roll Republic. It is painful to see my full champ valor 53 Marauder go but I look forward to rolling a Sentinel!

I didn't have much time to play last night but I noticed that the JK charge is WAY faster then the SW one. You get to the target in like 1/2 the time, this pleases me =D

Due to the recent patch and horrible faction in-balance on my server my guild has decided to roll Republic. It is painful to see my full champ valor 53 Marauder go but I look forward to rolling a Sentinel!

I didn't have much time to play last night but I noticed that the JK charge is WAY faster then the SW one. You get to the target in like 1/2 the time, this pleases me =D

}

What?

dunno if we actually have a higher jump speed but sith do a cooler animation while in midair!!!