Best Valor fantasies

pitdingo

I have been reading some great fantasies about valor gains and though i woudl summarize them here. No idea why people are creating such fantasies from what is reality but, there are lots of gullable people out there

1) Every Imp is now valor rank 100, eventhough there is zero proof...no screenshots

2) level 25 imps are running around valor rank 70, eventhuogh valor rank can not exceed level until you are 50

3) Every 50 WZ is filled with BM geared Imps since yesterday. that is why I am losing. In spite of the fact you can not get BM just by having 50 valor...you need random loot bags which take days of nonstop play even for the luckiest of players

4) Bioware hates their subs because they are not going to roll back. Again, therre is zero evidence of any increased valor over what people would have gotten from chain running warzones. Again...no proof of people gaining tons of valor

5) NPCs and Turrets gave valor...eventhough the reality is they give zero valor and never gave any valor

6) I am quitting because of this. sure....you will be back.

did i miss any?

doesnt matter , people worked hard to grind to level 60 valor pre 1.1 and bioware jst did them in the ***

I will not be playing anymore mainly because of this

how so? what proof do you have that massive valor gains were made? Or are you basing this on random posts on the internet?

Pretty much. I've yet to see proofs of these massive valor gains or of people that were rank 1 and got rank 60 just yesterday.

People like to scream that DOOM IS UPON US and the rest like to follow them like mindless sheeps.

Edited by Infighter

yep. i have seen zero evidence of all the valor gains.

Big number of imps came to official thread on the issue yesterday and even they were admitting and showing numbers in many cases of how many valor ranks they and their guildmates have achieved.

Maybe you people are playing on more balanced servers ( like me) that were not affected but loads of people did gain alot of valor.

Big number of imps came to official thread on the issue yesterday and even they were admitting and showing numbers in many cases of how many valor ranks they and their guildmates have achieved.

Maybe you people are playing on more balanced servers ( like me) that were not affected but loads of people did gain alot of valor.

please show us the evidence. can you provide links showing someone gaining tons of valor ranks? Show a single valor rank 100 imp? show multiple imps with valor > 60?