1.1 made me RESUSCRIBE

Halefthaut

Because of some bug fixes and 50s out of WFs. Damn i just want to play WFs all day long! And i play a jugg, no less!

I dont give a damn about Ilum. When my toon hits 50 i will shelve it and make another lowb to keep my Warfront enjoyment

Edit: forgot to say, this gave me back confidence on BW at some level. People asked for a 50 bracket, and here it is. Its a sign they actually listen to the community

Edited by Halefthaut

lol!

This whole 1.1 patch has given me such entertainment, I love the massive Ilum battles, I love the novelty of it, I am entertained, enthralled even by the ensuing fire of flaming obsessives who forget that in reality, everything takes times, and instead demand fixes NOW! that would take 100 man team weeks to implement.

The whole thing is hilarious, just goes to show how much our generation has lost touch with reality and the concept of 'time'.

I read an article once which claimed time on the internet (people's expectations and the development of relationships) on average happens 10 times faster than real life, so it may be understandable that people confuse this and subconsciously believe that the rate that time passes is in-fact 10 times faster than it actually is.

Even then they should be able to step back and reflect momentarily and realise, actually, no, time still passes at a normal speed. Normal speed is bloody quick if you ask me, in a month this whole thing will be forgotten and everyone will be complaining about the next 'total disaster that will end the world of all MMOs ever'.

Edited by Trineda
removed quote

oh man the same 3 warzones over and over again all day long ? that sounds like mad fun bro!!

Believe it or not, today i played:

5 Alderaan

8 Voidstar

5 Hutt balls

And i am Imperial ToFN Server

Edited by Halefthaut

Apparently someone got offended by my last post correctly putting the target audience in a nutshell, so I'll be more tactful as to not make you play the hurt card.

Casuals are incompatible with challenge. And casuals want to do their favorite thing, no matter what. Leveling now seems more like a scenic route than a mountain to climb... that's what gearing at 50 is for. As soon as someone hits that, they're just going to reset and make a new toon to repeat the process all over again to avoid actually having to face something harder.

There's other games you can play for that kind of excitement. And they don't cost $15 a month to do so. :p

Edited by Knifewrench

Oh look an Imperial who is fine with 1.1

Im not 50 and i yet have to set foot on Ilum, so your sarcasm is out of place.

Oh look, someone's playing on the most populated server there is, must be nice to actually get into WZ's to begin with.

I stood the queues like a man, looks like im getting rewarded for it.

This is the first MMO i play wich im enjoying the leveling. Most MMOs are all about endgame... been there and done that. Ill take a slow pace for once :D