Go Imperial or get rolled - Unabalanced servers.

ironmb

The implementation of 50 only Warzones has made doing pvp on unbalanced servers a joke, and makes me sick to my stomach. The fact that i have to wait 15 mins for a que to pop, we barely have enough 50's as it is to remotely even compete on playing in the actual game. This is by far the most dumbest thing ive ever seen considering this game is still new and implementing 50's against 50's has made low pop servers/unbalanced servers a joke.

Either implement paid faction change or you're forcing your customers to reroll imperial just to even get into a damn warzone.

Fail patch is fail.

The implementation of 50 only Warzones has made doing pvp on unbalanced servers a joke, and makes me sick to my stomach. The fact that i have to wait 15 mins for a que to pop, we barely have enough 50's as it is to remotely even compete on playing in the actual game. This is by far the most dumbest thing ive ever seen considering this game is still new and implementing 50's against 50's has made low pop servers/unbalanced servers a joke.

Either implement paid faction change or you're forcing your customers to reroll imperial just to even get into a damn warzone.

Fail patch is fail.

I am not usually a grammar Nazi, and if you had said something like most amazing-est, or most annoying-est, or even most best, I would have let it slide. But if you are going to attack the intelligence behind a design decision, then it would be best to not sound like an idiot. If something is already the described as the pinnacle (using the suffix "est"), which in your case would be "50s only warzones" being the dumbest thing you have ever seen, then "most" is both pointless and incorrect.

That being said i would like to see a tiered bracket PVP structure implemented. For levels 40-50, 30-39, and so forth.

I am not usually a grammar Nazi, and if you had said something like most amazing-est, or most annoying-est, or even most best, I would have let it slide. But if you are going to attack the intelligence behind a design decision, then it would be best to not sound like an idiot. If something is already the described as the pinnacle (using the suffix "est"), which in your case would be "50s only warzones" being the dumbest thing you have ever seen, then "most" is both pointless and incorrect.

That being said i would like to see a tiered bracket PVP structure implemented. For levels 40-50, 30-39, and so forth.

U mad?

They implemented 50 vs 50 way too soon. I've been in que for almost 30 mins now and has not popped yet. God these DEVS do not think honestly.

Pro tip: Look at the time of your post...think that has anything to do with the low numbers?

I hate it when people dont play games at 4:20 am.

Only dumb level 10's cried about 50's. This is absolutely the most dumbest thing bio****ware could've done is implement 50 vs 50 so soon.

level 10's complained against Facing level 50's and level 50's complained against playing along side level 10's. so Brackets is what people wanted, they got them. So we have to deal with it for now.

Edited by Alohen

the burden of democracy and free will i'd say

the fact that these problems would occur was obvious

but because of queues and imbalance or simply because people getting bored with the overcrowded imperial faction im pretty sure those who spend most of their time playing pvp will reroll republic sooner or later for they are not scared by lvling a new char to 50 im pretty sure - it can be done in no time

id just like to know if you play on a pvp or on a pve server for the imbalance is most annoying on pvp servers

maybe the devs could have avoided this but not matter if so - players can play republic anytime just like you can play on a pve server to avoid the imperial mainstream

i might be wrong though so dont kill me if i am =)

but do not underestimate the foolishness of people that appear within packs and all the problem this causes for devs - maybe you are right - as obvious as it is it should have been avoided ...

Only dumb level 10's cried about 50's. This is absolutely the most dumbest thing bio****ware could've done is implement 50 vs 50 so soon.

What is unreasonable about disliking being trounced by people in top-of-the-line gear that has a crucial stat (expertise) that -- by being unavailable to anyone below 50 -- puts the last nail in the coffin containing your faint hope of outfoxing a player with every ability and skill that remains between you and max level?

If you say anything other than "nothing", then I'll just assure you that sub-50 players have just as little sympathy for you and your problems as you do them and theirs.

Edited by EthanLight

everyone moaned because they wanted level 50 bracket asap, now everyone moans because they added level 50 bracket too soon.

make up your mind?

Different sets of people had different opinions. 10 people posting on one subject does not equate to EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE EXISTANCE OF HUMANITY... except you, it equates to the opinion of 10 people.

Brackets were for sure needed, because it was retarded before, but this clearly wasn't the way to do things. Republic level 50s on many servers just can't play Warzones any more, and 10 same faction warzones won't fix that, but it's cool right? Imperials will get their queue times shorter, and that's all that really matters.

Just reroll imperial or quit, there is no other option, Bioware seems determined to **** Republic players in the arse as hard as they can.

Edited by Raeli

I love morons who think making a post has any relevancy towards this actual complaint. It's like this during peak times, and its pure failure. Unbalanced servers / low pops, get rolled because of this dumb bracket implementation.

I love morons who think making a post has any relevancy towards this actual complaint. It's like this during peak times, and its pure failure. Unbalanced servers / low pops, get rolled because of this dumb bracket implementation.

I love that you wave off everybody who doesn't agree with your narrow viewpoint of the subject and proclaim them a moron.

Dismissal: The bastion of the mentally outmatched. (Pfft, whatever!)

Fail patch is fail.

You rushed to 50. It's your fault. And it's only a fail patch because you're mad that you can't **** lowbies in warzones where it requires absolutely 0 skill. Just shut your mouth and move on. More and more 50s will be available. Lowbies shouldn't have to deal with your crap in warzones. I have 10 alts and I have to deal with it too and it was bullcrap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.