Apparently not a single BW employee plays their own game

Damarak

Honest conclusion, no way patch 1.1 makes it live if a single employee actually plays this game...

-New Raid drops are completely borked, literally not worth doing as you won't get a drop worth any value to you what so ever.

-Random Loading Screen flashes

-Horrid clipping issues, entire parts of the world disapear randomly (turn off the new "AA" feature, it fixes it for the most part)

-Ilum LOL

-New and "improved" UI cooldown "features"

Let's not even get into the minor hotfixes that could have been added with very little work, forget the "larger" bugs even.

You create a new raid and don't even bother to double check your own itemization? REALLY? I want to root for BW, I really do... especially as a newcomer to the MMO market... but COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON TEST YOUR GAME SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTLY.

Edited by Damarak

The issue is that patch 1.1 has barely been on the PTR for a couple of weeks. Contrast that to Blizzard who put their patches up for at least 4 weeks before release (often longer). 1.1 was rushed, and it shows.

Don't get me wrong, there are parts of it I'm pleased with, but it has put a huge question mark over BioWare's head for me. Do they have what it takes to get this game where it needs to go and can they be trusted to maintain in the proper way? At this point in time, I just don't know. I hope so, because I am very much enjoying the game, despite the problems. Only time will tell.

Why would they? They're all playing on classic wow servers looking for fresh ideas

Meanwhile GW2 management is trolling the forums frothing at the mouth and getting ready to crack their whips trying to push that out to catch the fall out :p

Just stay away from any other player in the entire game and you won't see them anymore :p

This is the first MMORPG which needs to be played by sitting in a little corner of a quiet part of map, all alone.

Edited by lollie