"Founder title" qualification

Airslash

I've read the requirements to get selected for this founder title, but does the system keep in mind past transactions as well, or does it only look at new transactions starting now?

I have a 90 days recurring payment plan and the next billing date is way behind March, and the initial payment is way before this action got announced, so my question:

Will the system look at all payments made, or only new ones starting now?

If the latter, i'm screwed...

You shouldn't have been charged yet for your first 90 days after the first 30 free that came included with purchase price.

So you should be very safe.

This is what my account says :

You have 0 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will be billed automatically.

You are subscribed to a 90 day recurring plan.

You will be billed on 01.19.2012.

We have a VISA ending in XXXX expiring XX/XXXX on file.

To extend your play time, you can also redeem a Game Time Code.

You have 0 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will be billed automatically.

Yeah, you'll be billed tomorrow (my time zone, it may be tomorrow already where you are). You're cool.

yea same thing wid me i got game way befor this was announced (and i didint know about the free month) so i bought a game card on top of the free month. so i got like 90 till i got to pay again... but if you guys say i got to wait 30 days after the initial payment well... i hope your all right lol. i thought they woud of sent it to all the players who hav been playing already since like december

Wonder what the story is for me then.. Ordered with a friend and he's to be billed on the 19th. I however seem to have gotten two extra days of game time as compensation for my characters who was deleted 11 days - I am now being billed on the 21st.

So.. I loose the title due to the little compensation I was given..?

Once they take the first payment from your card you will probably receive the medal in the mail. If you don't, good luck trying to get anything but a generic response on the issue.

Well I'm not gonna pay extra for a title I'm already entitled to. I'll just open a ticket and let them fix it.

I doubt I should be punished that way for getting a little compensation for having all my characters deleted for 11 DAYS, not including the countless international calls I've had to make.

Wonder what the story is for me then.. Ordered with a friend and he's to be billed on the 19th. I however seem to have gotten two extra days of game time as compensation for my characters who was deleted 11 days - I am now being billed on the 21st.

So.. I loose the title due to the little compensation I was given..?

The offer runs until march 18th/19th so as long as you are billed before then you will be eligible. The only difference I see the extension making is that you'll receive your medal 2 days later than your friend (because you're billed later), but that should be all.

What happen to the people who put out game time codes at launch? (like me). In my case I will be billed at 03.19.2012. since I redeemed a game time code at launch. I should qualify too, right?

You do. GTC's count the same in this case as being billed for your first subscription period and it shouldn't matter that you redeemed it before the announcement.

Edited by Amarinth

Oh dear. You guys actually want the "I am a complete Fanboy" gift?

For one would not use the items if I was given them as I would not want to be associated with the mindless fanboy crowd.

This will likely end up being "Look, there is a fanboy with the xxxxxx title! Quick, Gank him!". Then again I do play on a PvP server..

Oh dear. You guys actually want the "I am a complete Fanboy" gift?

For one would not use the items if I was given them as I would not want to be associated with the mindless fanboy crowd.

This will likely end up being "Look, there is a fanboy with the xxxxxx title! Quick, Gank him!". Then again I do play on a PvP server..

Feel free to hunt me down, i'll simply go "ROCKET TO THE FACE" on you.

I don't get how you conclude we're a fanboy tbh. I'm paying for this game, so I just want what i'm entitled to.

This Founder thingy is a very weak attempt to keep people from cancelling their subs imo :D

Very very weak.

Anyway, yeah, should get it after first 30 "free" days if you're still subbed.

I agree. It made me sad when I read the email. Seriously, who's the target for this? Do they really think this will make people change their minds?

I agree. It made me sad when I read the email. Seriously, who's the target for this? Do they really think this will make people change their minds?

I think you have this wrong. It's not an enticement to stay but rather a reward for being an early adopter. If SWTOR stays around as long as WoW then there will be players looking at Founders with envy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.