Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What is this "defense and armor" do nothing in pvp crud?

Tierdal

Why not? You should be. Interceding a healer gives them 20% damage reduction for 6 seconds and heals you if you have the set bonus. Other than Huttball where saving it may be situationally beneficial for mobility reasons, you should pretty much be using Intercede on CD.

I was talking about when I'm trying to kill someone else. Intercepting away is counter productive to me stabbing someone in the face and who the hell can't pull 1k damage out of their *** at 50?

Wasn't talking about helping others, was talking about fighting others. An addtional second long choke that has no channel(save for the bug on the armor set which will eventually be fixed) is far more valuable than healing on an intercept in terms of usefulness.

I was talking about when I'm trying to kill someone else. Intercepting away is counter productive to me stabbing someone in the face and who the hell can't pull 1k damage out of their *** at 50?

Wasn't talking about helping others, was talking about fighting others. An addtional second long choke that has no channel(save for the bug on the armor set which will eventually be fixed) is far more valuable than healing on an intercept in terms of usefulness.

Intercede is awesome, I almost use it everytime its up now, especially if you are DPS. It has great mobility, and allows you to engage/disengage/save a buddy.

With the new CD remover from Force push, you should be zipping around huttballs, and the extra 1k heal is icing on the cake. (BTW, I get 1.5k since I sport around 19khp in PvP)

Perhaps it's just different playstyles then. I tend to always run and play as a tank, so regularly (and quite often deliberately) end up outnumbered while attacking/defending a node in Voidstar/Alderaan. One of my favourite moves is charging the ranged (who inevitably are clumped), taunting, then interceding back to my healer. It heals me for 3k, and reduces the ranged damage by 50% to both me and the healer.

The extra 1s on Choke is nice alright, but can be achieved by keeping 2 piece of the tank set and swapping out the mods.

Edited by Khabarach

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.