Obi-Wan's Krayt Dragon Roar

JDTC

Really, I have no idea why Lucas felt that the original sound needed to be changed. What was so bad about it? Did any Star Wars fan say that the old sound was bad? I mean, really, I just don't understand what the big issue was.

There are some changes that I didn't mind, and while this one doesn't really make me dislike the film, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Same with the awkward "poof" in Episode I where Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are attacked by droidekas at the beginning, and they suddenly "poof" away instead of running away like they used to. I know it's supposed to be Force Run but it just looks weird.

If anything, couldn't he have just changed all of Hayden Christensen's appearances? That would have been a change I would have loved. Replace him with someone else, or at least dub over all of his lines by someone less annoying. Heh heh.

Though I think this video helps clear up exactly where the scream comes from... :t_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6zTo5-IzYE&feature=related

Man, I have so been there...

Edited by Blue_Leader

This is nothing compared to the change Lucas made with Vader's dialogue when Emperor was killing Luke. Or not actually changed, but added a dialogue.

And no, I'm not joking. Those who bought Star Wars OT blu-ray knows what I'm talking about.