Unpublished Patch Notes 1.1 - What they wont tell you.

Nickter

At this point not sure what increasing the price of pvp gear is good for.

It's for pissing people like me off. I had a bunch of alts, quite a few of them with close to 1k points. I just buy things when I get close to 1k, and start filling it up again. Didn't do it before the patch, since nobody said anything. Now I'm pissed. This stuff needs to be in patch notes, it's not the kind of stuff you can just do and hope nobody notices.

Seriously, this patch should be in MMO Design 101 class as an excellent example of how to alienate the maximum number of customers with minimum of effort.

When chain-crafting something, you get an error message after an item is completed. Something like "no missions available for <crafting skill>".

I saw that today, not sure what it means or whether its a Bug. Probably a bug.

Also, not sure if its just hitting Quesh for the first time, I am having to spend 20+ seconds healing after, nearly every fight.

Jedi Consular Sage, either my gear and my Companions got real weak moving to a new planet or some Nerfs happend today that werent documented.

Slicing lockbox mission returns have been returned to thier previous credit levels.

I've been doing 400 missions all day and its the exact same as before 1.1 . That is something they didnt tell us though... they didnt mention no slicing changes.