Why isnt ilum being shut down

triciawhatever

Thats like saying please dont touch that to a 2 year old

Not that I don't agree with you, but you just called yourself a 2 year old. If you don't go to Ilum you won't get killed, if other people go, it doesn't effect you. I don't see what the problem is.

Not that I don't agree with you, but you just called yourself a 2 year old. If you don't go to Ilum you won't get killed, if other people go, it doesn't effect you. I don't see what the problem is.

It actually does affect us, because they are sitting there farming Valor at an extremely fast rate.

So.......like OP said, shut it down.

Edited by Mangzane

It actually does affect us, because they are sitting there farming Valor at an extremely fast rate.

So.......like OP said, shut it down.

Lies....

Define "extremely fast rate"

Then post video proof of said xp gain.

Cause as someone who was part of that IMP zerg most the day, I still think I would've gotten more valor if I steadily played warzones instead.

Lies....

Define "extremely fast rate"

Then post video proof of said xp gain.

Cause as someone who was part of that IMP zerg most the day, I still think I would've gotten more valor if I steadily played warzones instead.

If you go from level 40 to level 55 valor in one day from warzones hats off to you. Most people just did it in 5-6 hours. "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" is what 10 year olds say when they are jealous. Ilum is tarded right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.