Whats up with the SWTOR splash screen happening constently

Jivefenix

Since the patch every time I'm in fleet every 30 seconds the SWTOR splash screen keeps popping up, staying on for a few seconds, then going away. Before the patch this never happened and it's driving me crazy :mad: I couldn't find a topic on it so wanted to know if everyone was experiencing it

Since the patch every time I'm in fleet every 30 seconds the SWTOR splash screen keeps popping up, staying on for a few seconds, then going away. Before the patch this never happened and it's driving me crazy :mad: I couldn't find a topic on it so wanted to know if everyone was experiencing it

Just curious (and trying to stay constructive) but I have heard that people playing in windowed mode have a bigger problem with this issue. Would you mind posting whether you play fullscreen or windowed?

Currently in the known issues thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=5533

"Players may experience a brief loading screen when other players spawn nearby."

I really feel sorry for anyone who wants to do anything in the fleet.

Thanks it's so horrid in the fleet can' move 10 feet without it happening thanks for telling me though.

Oh I'm not having this issue nor any issues at all... Are we palying the same game? :S hehe.. .. :s ...... OHH MY ARMOR SO SHINY AND WHITE!

Just kidding I hate the random splash screen AND the brand new sound tearing in Alderaan. :mad:

Edited by Xavmobile

I just love how it seems there is absolutely no testing at done on these patches

How hard is it really to have a weeks testing to find **** like this along with fixes which aren't actually fixed

like being able to abandon quests :) half my quest log are grey quests I can't abandon.

same issue, never had a problem with fps or loadscreen thingys before this patch now in fleet ive gone from normal 40fps to 12fps and i get load screen pop ups!

ive updated and changed drivers,turned all the settings up and down in catalyst and in game and it doesnt make a difference these damn load screens keep appearing.

I get them for 2 secs at a time in fleet and while on ilum il just get a black flash of the loading screen while driving every few secs.

I run on full screen 1080p usually but ive tried changing those setting too and its had no effect.

Its gonna be hard to tank with load screens appearing.......