No rollback... say goodbye to a chunk of your player base BW

pawestman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know if subscribers were lost? Where is your prove?

you will find out in a couple of days i guess. bioware announcing something unexpected would be another indication they ****ed up royally and are worried with the sub loss. If you notice nothing in a week.. then im sure ppl were just flaming and lying.

They need to rollback people who farmed lowbies in Warzones first

Those calling for rollbacks have no idea what happened.

Players were killing players and getting the proper amount of valor for it.

I wish I could believe those of you claiming you unsubbed were not lying but I know most of you will still be here in a week complaing about something else.

Half the people calling for rollbacks leveled to 50 on super Warzone experience and then farmed lowbies to rank 60. The irony is pathetically sad

LOL This. Reroll 50s on super xp back to lvl 1. Also reroll all valor ranks back to one after the patch.

Simply didn't happen? Yes they did happen. People gained up to a dozen ranks just today. How is that not huge? I'm sitting on my level 12 Sorc right now. People are still laughing about this.

As for this. Valor is a grind ,the more you play the moreu level correct? Yes. Thanks for answering.

So with a bit of common knowledge the higher valor players should play more than the lower valor players therefore gaining even more valor from ilum. Too bad the whole thing is exagerated in the first place and you get less from Ilum than winning a WZ except for the once an hour that the pugs get restless and zerg eachother for a 5 minute period max.

Did you know I grinded a rank 14 on WoW by playing about 6 hours a day because of the long bg queue times on my server/faction?

Did you also know I didn't get rolled back?

Heck you probably do know this one though... WoW became the most successful MMORPG of all time.

You might also find out that many rank 14s got there by playing less than 6 hours a day. On high pop pvp servers AFKing AV was a viable alternative to grind ranks if you didn't have a good premade to queue WSG with.

Edited by Juzzyx

People with hopes of a server rollback...

They didn't rollback, lost some whiners.

They DO rollback, lost whole Empire player base.

And we all know Empire player base > whiners

Nope, its not going to happen so bye!

People with hopes of a server rollback...

They didn't rollback, lost some whiners.

Nope, its not going to happen so bye!

Have fun playing by yourselves. I'll see this F2P game in 6 months.

First off this game is not going F2P and saying that just show's ignorance and immaturity. For them to not do a rollback is assanine, and for those that are saying that Illum was not exploited was most likley an Imperial or did not step foot on Illum. On Canderous Ordo the Republic could not even leave there base. It was literally 7-1 population in favor of Imperial. People died 3, 4, 5 times before they even got one kill, and considering everyone got Valor for that. Its just crazey to think what the Imperals accomplished today.

If anyone thought the game was 1 sided before just wait another 2 weeks when all them new battlemasters get there bags opened and start wearing 3-4 peices of gear. Republic has 0 chance now. The fun of Pvp and competition got taken away in 1 day, in 1 bad patch, and the irresponsible actions of Bioware.

I still will not quit, but I will probably not pvp on Rep side anymore. I will just make an imp and join the OP fodder.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, CRY HARDER.

I for one am enjoying things, and what a stunner, Bioware is pretty on the ball when it comes to community responsiveness. I have played MMORPGS since ultima online, and honestly for a first go, the amount of things Bioware has done right seriously overwhelms the amount of things done wrong.

"****, they (Nerfed/changed/modified/added/subtracted) X, I must cry hard and express my displeasure, and threaten to quit!!!"

I have to say, keep it up. I get a big old grin thinking about you overly entitled special snowflakes and how a GAME is disturbing your lives.

Ever wonder why the rebellion was so small by the days of "A New Hope?" BW is just ensuring we have an accurate lore experience.

You sir, Just made my day.

This is about the best thing I've heard all day :)

Certainly makes more sense than Gabe's explanation of how today didn't happen it was all in our imagination :)

You sir, Just made my day.

This is about the best thing I've heard all day :)

Certainly makes more sense than Gabe's explanation of how today didn't happen it was all in our imagination :)

According to ole' Gabe today was just smoke and mirrors. Course, he can't seem to keep a job with one MMO.

So Reps are the whiners unless they rollback, in which case both sides are whiners, but Empire player base > whiners, but at the same time both are quitting/whining.

I'm lost... worst case scenario if they rollback, there will be as many Imperials as Republic players on Ilum. :D

In all seriousness though, that valor was gained through a broken mechanic (i.e. exploiting). Should you be able to keep it when people actually spent time in warzones for the last month while you did it over the course of the day? No.

Then again, this isn't really what bugs me, at 8am PST this was happening in Ilum and NOTHING was done about it. A smart company would have shut the servers down and rolled back to address the problem ASAP, not let it go on for 8 hours before even (not) admitting "We screwed up."

Edited by dhodgie

you people seriously live in your own world. i haven't heard anyone raging in any channel within my server, nor has anyone within my guild cried on our forums. it's fun discussing how bad these forums are with my guild, as we come from eve online. and to think that we previously thought our eve forums were bad...

you people seriously live in your own world. i haven't heard anyone raging in any channel within my server, nor has anyone within my guild cried on our forums. it's fun discussing how bad these forums are with my guild, as we come from eve online. and to think that we previously thought our eve forums were bad...

Yeah, no, you don't get it... "Don't (bad word) with Star Wars!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.