pettion for another free month

ussrmdk

Due to the games half heareted release, and monstrous ammount of bugs, and game breaking ones, I strongly feel EA/BioWare should give all users another free month until they are able to either fix the game.

WoW only did the free month thing because the servers were down...

*Looks at servers*

Yep, still up.

Due to the games half heareted release, and monstrous ammount of bugs, and game breaking ones, I strongly feel EA/BioWare should give all users another free month until they are able to either fix the game.

No.

Did you manage to play during that month? If so you are getting what you paid for.

I'm far from a fanboi but even I think this has been one of the better MMO launches and I've played most since '99.

WoW only did the free month thing because the servers were down...

*Looks at servers*

Yep, still up.

I believe he may be referencing FFXIV which released in a similarly buggy and unfinished state, though my understanding is it was even worse off. Early adopters of that game were given free access to the servers up until recently

If you think it's bad why would you want to keep playing?

I bought a couple extra months up front, I don't think the game's terrible, but I HIGHLY doubt I'll touch it again after my initial 3 months is up, sorry to ppl that love it, I've never played an MMO before so if this is the kinda thing people are going all gaga over and giving Blizzard millions and millions a year for, well I just gotta laugh at that.

I believe he may be referencing FFXIV which released in a similarly buggy and unfinished state, though my understanding is it was even worse off. Early adopters of that game were given free access to the servers up until recently

I played FFXIV at launch, much to my regret. There was literally nothing to do and it really was buggy. You had leves (Quests) you could do every 48 hours, imagine that lol.

You can't even begin to compare the two, FFXIV was barely a game and still isn't months later.

Edited by Cordelia

Hello there, all. We will be closing this thread for being a petition, as these threads end up being page after page of "/signed" instead of constructive discussion. There is a section of our Rules of Conduct that outlines this:

Petition posts are frowned on. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil and informed fashion.

Thank you for your understanding!