3 Battlemaster tokens for certain items.

sptsnz

So unless I'm wrong about getting 1 battlemaster commendation per bag (I've yet to get one even though I got valor rank 60 4 days ago), this is completely ********. Am I supposed to get 1 gearpiece per week? Instead of being rewarded for grinding nonstop for 2 weeks, I have to wait even longer, not even being able to grind the gear but having to do the crappy Ilum daily and then the WZ daily two times per day for several weeks just to get fully geared BM gear (which is only 4 rating higher than Champ gear).

So unless I'm wrong about getting 1 battlemaster commendation per bag (I've yet to get one even though I got valor rank 60 4 days ago), this is completely ********. Am I supposed to get 1 gearpiece per week? Instead of being rewarded for grinding nonstop for 2 weeks, I have to wait even longer, not even being able to grind the gear but having to do the crappy Ilum daily and then the WZ daily two times per day for several weeks just to get fully geared BM gear (which is only 4 rating higher than Champ gear).

You mean you might actually have to play.. for a couple of weeks.. to get the BEST GEAR IN THE ENTIRE GAME?

OH.

MAH.

GAWD.

The terror of it all.

2 bags a day. 2 extra bags on Tuesday.

16 bags a week.

Thats 16x3 champion tokens. 48. Figure that you get 3 champion tokens for the entire week.

There is a total of 9 item slots.

Even if you're lazy, 2 months of PVP non stop isn't terrible to get a full set.

And this is assuming you're relatively unlucky.

2 bags a day. 2 extra bags on Tuesday.

16 bags a week.

Thats 16x3 champion tokens. 48. Figure that you get 3 champion tokens for the entire week.

There is a total of 9 item slots.

Even if you're lazy, 2 months of PVP non stop isn't terrible to get a full set.

And this is assuming you're relatively unlucky.

You mean you might actually have to play.. for a couple of weeks.. to get the BEST GEAR IN THE ENTIRE GAME?

OH.

MAH.

GAWD.

The terror of it all.

I got all except for 2 parts champion gear in less than 2 weeks time. Also Rakata gear is way easier to get. The BM gear is mostly there visually to distinct you from the others, not give OP game advantage over others.

You're wrong. You have a "CHANCE" to get 1 Battlemaster commendation.

This means you can be unlucky and get NO battlemaster commendation in your bag.

2 weeks for full champion set (or almsot full) is BS. You got lucky.

If it takes 3-4 weeks to upgrade from full champion to full battlemaster, so be it. That's actually okay. It'd be acceptable even if it takes 1-2 months.

You just want your welfare gear.

I got all except for 2 parts champion gear in less than 2 weeks time. Also Rakata gear is way easier to get. The BM gear is mostly there visually to distinct you from the others, not give OP game advantage over others.

If you try wearing the Rakata gear in PvP, youll get stomped by people in champion gear. the 4 rating difference doesn't equate out to the 24% differential.

Best PvP gear is still Battlemaster. It isn't a LOT better (only 4 rating's worth) but it's better.

There are 2 daily PvP quests with 1 battlemaster box each + 2 weekly quests. 16 battlemaster tokens per week = full suit (4 items x 2 tokens, waist and sleeves x 1 token each, weapon and offhand x 3 tokens each)

2 week to farm rank 60 on ilum, 1 week to gather full suit - it's much easier than a month of farming champion bags-o-duplicates in warzones.

There are 2 daily PvP quests with 1 battlemaster box each + 2 weekly quests. 16 battlemaster tokens per week = full suit (4 items x 2 tokens, waist and sleeves x 1 token each, weapon and offhand x 3 tokens each)

2 week to farm rank 60 on ilum, 1 week to gather full suit - it's much easier than a month of farming champion bags-o-duplicates in warzones.

...You realize the battlemaster token is a random chance right? You don't get one in every bag.

If it's 1 battlemaster token per 3 bags (I'm getting something like that for champ bags) making it a bit longer (+2 weeks) - but at least there are no more those stupid champion duplicates to destroy. Edited by Pashgan

...You realize the battlemaster token is a random chance right? You don't get one in every bag.

*facepalm*

then i am lucky i guess

2 bm bags 2 tokens right there.

why do people think they know stuff if you are not even bm an tryed it out yourself.

*facepalm*

then i am lucky i guess

2 bm bags 2 tokens right there.

why do people think they know stuff if you are not even bm an tryed it out yourself.

I opened two BM bags today and only one had a BM token in it.. Kyrinic is correct

Edited by Loki_

Pfft ... i know have 7 Mainhands and 4 helms missing mostly everything else . Valor 51 ... My wife is Valor level 27 with a full champ set accept off hand ... Hope they fix this soon lol ... When opening a bag i now hope for another mainhand .. I need one :p

You're wrong. You have a "CHANCE" to get 1 Battlemaster commendation.

This means you can be unlucky and get NO battlemaster commendation in your bag.

2 weeks for full champion set (or almsot full) is BS. You got lucky.

If it takes 3-4 weeks to upgrade from full champion to full battlemaster, so be it. That's actually okay. It'd be acceptable even if it takes 1-2 months.

You just want your welfare gear.

actually my first day of being level 50 i got 5 pieces of champ gear. then again when i hit 50 i was also already sitting at 1000 merc comms and 1000 wz comms because i love to pvp.

so right when i got to level 50 i had 5 bags to open but i didnt open them untill i had my weeklys and dailys done as well. so i had like 11 bags or so right off the bat.

and here i am now 2 weeks of being level 50 and i have valor rank 55 and the only champ piece im missing is my doublebladed lightsaber and on top of it all i have gotten 3 pairs of gloves, 2 chests, 4 implants, 2 earpieces, 4 offhands, and 2 helmets.

so ya while it does suck, from time to time i get lucky. shoot before today i had opened like 11 bags in 2 days from straight pvp and only 1 had a piece. got my legs woohoo.

so ya almost fully geared in 2 weeks is normal and longer than that seems to be UNLUCKY not the other way around.

I opened two BM bags today and only one had a BM token in it.. Kyrinic is correct

really ? then i must be the luckiest person on earth since just yesterday i got my bm mainhand and offhand.

today i got 2 bags 2 coms and having already another useless relic i got 3 coms all together, bought relic, waist, bracer, so i got up from 2 bm items to 5 in a day.

doubt its only me that has this kind of luck tbh.

OH.

MAH.

GAWD.

The terror of it all.

Hahah OMgorsh... if u ever come back to this thread (THANK YOU) This made me laugh so hard.

/agree 100%

:csw_fett: Less QQ more Pew Pew

really ? then i must be the luckiest person on earth since just yesterday i got my bm mainhand and offhand.

today i got 2 bags 2 coms and having already another useless relic i got 3 coms all together, bought relic, waist, bracer, so i got up from 2 bm items to 5 in a day.

doubt its only me that has this kind of luck tbh.

You are talking about two bags. The tokens are random just like the unassembled pieces.

1 piece of gear is FAST if you ask me!! It is the best damn gear in the game, it should NOT be something you get over a night. The ridiculous system that has been in order up to now could not have been fixed faster! People getting Full battlemaster after a week or two should just get banned for amazing luck IMO.