3 PM PST; 6PM EST; not a single heavy server.

Mannic

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I did this test, every single European server was light. Would it really be fair for me to include that in the assessment?

When the European servers are heavy, the NA servers are all light or standard and virtually none are heavy.

So there is no one good time to do this. And since I, personally, am American, I care about the NA servers that I play on, not the European servers. Every single European server could be full 100% of the time, and it wouldn't change the issues with NA servers.

I meant there are non americans who play on your us server, im in australia and our peak time is like 1am PST.

What I do find hilarious, and this is a minor dig at the US education system, frequently told in PVP "austrians cause this lag" austrians huh. lol

I'm glad I'm european :) Atleast 60% of our servers are heavy or higher at prime time and not a single server low.

So basically there are more active EU players? I thought it was the other way round?

And yes, I know: I used the correlation to imply causation, and that does not make any sense. :D

Edited by GHeissi

Funny thing is, that it's the same couple of doomsayers (and their alts :D) that keep filling up the "this game is dying" threads.

Why on earth are you still subbing then? Just to be able to whine on a forum?

And don't give me that "shut up fanboy, we care about this game and wants it to succeed", since by keep sprouting the same "oh noes, game is a failure, it's going down, omg bw noobs" you're hurting more than helping, but given todays behaviour on the net, I shouldn't really sound surprised. :rolleyes:

Maybe you all just need a hug? Or two?

Funny thing is, that it's the same couple of doomsayers (and their alts :D) that keep filling up the "this game is dying" threads.

Why on earth are you still subbing then? Just to be able to whine on a forum?

And don't give me that "shut up fanboy, we care about this game and wants it to succeed", since by keep sprouting the same "oh noes, game is a failure, it's going down, omg bw noobs" you're hurting more than helping, but given todays behaviour on the net, I shouldn't really sound surprised. :rolleyes:

Maybe you all just need a hug? Or two?

Because most of us have played MMOs that failed miserably such as BioWare-Mythic's Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, etc.. This game is taking the same route.

http://www.mmo-junkies.net/statistics/

Use the "monthly overall population graph".

Each line down the calendar is one day. The vertical line on the right side of the word "week" (it's the line between the word week and the 03) is day 1 of the week, on the left (the line above the E in each week) is day 7 of the preceding week (I believe). Subs renewed from the 19th-22nd, so the line on the second E in "week 03" is the 19th, and from there you can count until you reach 22nd. Server stress, if anything, has increased since then, it's clearly visible.

The game did NOT experience a Mass Exodus, virtually nothing has changed. There was a sharp drop off from the start of the game to just before end of the first month. Servers that remain light all day do need to be merged, or massive incentive to join them put in place to ensure people can get groups, can get into Warzones, and can enjoy Ilum. Regardless of what happened 1 week ago -- that's what should be done. Case closed.