Seeing all of your friends log off at once saying "We're going to WoW"

Dukarg

Significant bug issues not being solved and their already talking about introducing new game content. Plan on this game being broken for at least another 6 months because obviously they arent in touch with the players. Game on Bioware I'll be back in half a year with the rest of my friends.

Thank you all- the community has just improved.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched some of the new content on a stream today and it looked pretty cool. But I guess the thing to do is drown myself in a sea of negativism and rally others to cancel their subs? That's what all the cool kids are doing I guess.

Significant bug issues not being solved and their already talking about introducing new game content. Plan on this game being broken for at least another 6 months because obviously they arent in touch with the players. Game on Bioware I'll be back in half a year with the rest of my friends.

My friends aren't so fickle.

Friends don't let friends play WoW :p

I've never played WoW, nor have I ever had the desire.

i see the op is trolling again.

what game does his friends go back too when they dont like the latest woW patch

Exactly what I am doing. I will be playing either EQ2, AOC or WoW until I can come to the forums and not see what is going on now. And obviously when the game is way better than it is now.

Good try Bioware, I applaud you for the effort and it is a good start. Not good enough for me though :cool::):D

Exactly what I am doing. I will be playing either EQ2, AOC or WoW until I can come to the forums and not see what is going on now. And obviously when the game is way better than it is now.

Good try Bioware, I applaud you for the effort and it is a good start. Not good enough for me though :cool::):D

Cya Later. Personallly I haven't had this much fun in an MMO in a very long time. I've dropped WoW and not looking back

I don't think loging off an alt is really considered a friend.