is there a way to unsubscibe with a 90 day game card ?

Trushott

i want them to know I quit TODAY not 90 days from now

unless this crap is rolled back very very soon

edit ... im so mad right now i made a mistake ... its 60 day card with free 30 days so i have about 60 days left

Edited by Trushott

Why? What significance do you think you telling them you've quit has? People quit every day, people join every day. You quitting is the natural thing that happens in MMOs and nothing out of the ordinary. Edited by Zetara

Why? What significance do you think you telling them you've quit has? People quit every day, people join every day. You quitting is the natural thing that happens in MMOs and nothing out of the ordinary.

becuase they will be tracking this

if they roll back the patch it doesnt matter but if they move forward letting it stand and everyone keep the massive valor they got today im leaving and i just want them to know

i love the game its the best game i ever played until this patch tofay and if you have not gone to level 50 yet you have no clue the reprecussions that will ripple across and through all servers from this instant gratification massive valor freebie exploit

becuase they will be tracking this

if they roll back the patch it doesnt matter but if they move forward letting it stand and everyone keep the massive valor they got today im leaving and i just want them to know

i love the game its the best game i ever played until this patch tofay and if you have not gone to level 50 yet you have no clue the reprecussions that will ripple across and through all servers from this instant gratification massive valor freebie exploit

They already can see the numbers leaving. Your post changes nothing.

I am at level 50. It's nothing like how is being exaggerated.

The only problem is that the Empire could get into the Republic base to stop them spawning. They should have just been locked out, and even that hasn't happened on every server, just some of them.

They already can see the numbers leaving. Your post changes nothing.

I am at level 50. It's nothing like how is being exaggerated.

The only problem is that the Empire could get into the Republic base to stop them spawning. They should have just been locked out, and even that hasn't happened on every server, just some of them.

im 50 with valor rank 59.5 at 10 am this morning

i am in ilum now

dead at spawn its streaming on too many stream channels to count to hundreds of thousands of gamers across the world

its a pretty big deal and you have zero clue

Edited by Trushott

im 50 with valor rank 59.5 at 10 am this morning

i am in ilum now

dead at spawn its streaming on too many stream channels to count to hundreds of thousands of gamers across the world

its a pretty big deal and you have zero clue

On your server.

Which is a small part of the game world.

I've already posted screenshots of my server, equal numbers fighting outside the base.

Just because it's happening to you, doesn't mean it's what's happening everywhere.

Why? What significance do you think you telling them you've quit has? People quit every day, people join every day. You quitting is the natural thing that happens in MMOs and nothing out of the ordinary.

This, it's hilarious when people think their subs matter.