Server Rollback

murdera

Roll back for what? They are better off removing Valor from WPVP until they fix this or by putting a Pop cap on Ilum like they do for Wpvp in WoW. Spawn camping is not an exploit, it just means faction population difference was higher than people thought.

Most people said its like 2:1 now after 1.1 the true numbers are showing... 10:1

Roll back for what? They are better off removing Valor from WPVP until they fix this or by putting a Pop cap on Ilum like they do for Wpvp in WoW. Spawn camping is not an exploit, it just means faction population difference was higher than people thought.

Most people said its like 2:1 now after 1.1 the true numbers are showing... 10:1

I heard it was 72:clownfart.

Do you have any concept of statistcal methods? it's 10:1 now? really? Why? IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS LET ALONE A WEEK YOU CAN'T TAKE A SAMPLE SIZE OF ALL YOU NUTTERS THAT PLAY THE GAME 13 HOURS EACH DAY IT'S NOT REALISTIC.

I heard it was 72:clownfart.

Do you have any concept of statistcal methods? it's 10:1 now? really? Why? IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS LET ALONE A WEEK YOU CAN'T TAKE A SAMPLE SIZE OF ALL YOU NUTTERS THAT PLAY THE GAME 13 HOURS EACH DAY IT'S NOT REALISTIC.

lol are you retarded? It doesnt need a week. Everyone can see right now, in ilum the ratios are WAY out of wack and thats all that matters.

Honestly?.. no. The reason for this is people can roll alts, or do things outside of illium. No one is forcing you to be spawn camped that is just your choice.

Since I can't log into my alts until I've logged out on my other characters, I can't go play an alt because it's impossible to respawn and logout. If you can do it, please let me know your method. Thanks.

Yes or No?

I don't believe that an entire server rollback would be fair. The oblivious datacron collector would get hit pretty hard with a full server rollback.

I would be perfectly happy with resetting valor to pre-1.1 values, however.