Just gonna leave this here (ability bug)

ChrisJSY

Not exclusive to this ability, happens to others, worse when you're in the heat of battle, doesn't happen so much on my scoundrel, commando or sage.

/release the hounds.

Happens with Riposte, Blade Storm, Top tier Defense skill (whatever it's called) ... Only thing I haven't seen it happen with is the autoattack slash.

Happens very often for me when I use Master Strike. Not only does it use up a global, it also channels for 3 seconds with a casting bar. This leaves me unable to do anything at all during the channel because if I use a new ability to interrupt the cast, that ability will also fail. Running or jumping will not interrupt the cast bar either.

Not exclusive to this ability, happens to others, worse when you're in the heat of battle, doesn't happen so much on my scoundrel, commando or sage.

/release the hounds.

This needs fixed. It has been going on for a long time and has been made worse by 1.1

Since I know this thread is going to stay alive, and it had damn well better, I'm going to say this now: Bioware, you're game that both of us love so much, is going to die soon if these aren't fixed asap. Forget the patch and game content releases, these issues take precedence.

Mirror skills means MIRRORED, PERFECT MATCH, not a flash bang cooldown lasting 90 seconds for a Smuggler but only 60 for an Agent, not freezing force lasting 6 seconds for a Jedi but 9 for a Sith. I'm sure certain abilities hit harder for some and others as well. I also get it if you favor the Empire over the Republci for various reasons, but if you literally favor one with the numbers and love, then the other faction dies and your lovely game with it.

Hero Engine - I get it, it was cheap. DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SKIMP OUT ON MAKING IT WORK. The Hero Engine is viable if you tweak it, which I know you guys know how to do, hell it works in many other games I'm sure, but for now, you gotta get it to work here, because this ****.....This **** isn't going to bode well for ANYBODY.

So wake the hell up Bioware, or else face the dire consequences of putting up hundreds of millions of dollars only to lose just as much out of a bad investment.

Hero Engine - I get it, it was cheap. DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SKIMP OUT ON MAKING IT WORK. The Hero Engine is viable if you tweak it, which I know you guys know how to do, hell it works in many other games I'm sure, but for now, you gotta get it to work here, because this ****.....This **** isn't going to bode well for ANYBODY.

So wake the hell up Bioware, or else face the dire consequences of putting up hundreds of millions of dollars only to lose just as much out of a bad investment.

LMAO, what "other games" are you referring too?