Should I even try and play today?

DadadadaBATMAN

I have limited time I can spend playing. With the crazy Valor crap going on right now, I would like to know if there's going to be a rollback. I don't want to log in and play for 2 hours after work only to log back in and find it was all for naught.

Would just PvP be rolled back? What are you guys doing? Can we get some kind of communication?

The longer you go without acting, the bigger the problem becomes. In its current state, the valor gains we're seeing seem to be exploitative. A response is needed, and soon.

I have limited time I can spend playing. With the crazy Valor crap going on right now, I would like to know if there's going to be a rollback. I don't want to log in and play for 2 hours after work only to log back in and find it was all for naught.

Would just PvP be rolled back? What are you guys doing? Can we get some kind of communication?

The longer you go without acting, the bigger the problem becomes. In its current state, the valor gains we're seeing seem to be exploitative. A response is needed, and soon.

Ilium works as it was intented to do after the new patch, they put the turret on zero timer and they choiced the valor rate on it, how can it be explotations ?

Though a roll back is beneficial to the Republic side, it would enrage the Imperial side if they do it.

So these threads would be filled with all the PVP Imps threatening to quit unless they received back all their experience that was lost due to the rollback. :(

Edited by Fraxture

Ilium works as it was intented to do after the new patch, they put the turret on zero timer and they choiced the valor rate on it, how can it be explotations ?

The same way that people were "exploiting" Ilum by looting lockboxes? They chose the spawn time. They chose the spawn locations. They chose the quality roll of the box. "Working" and "working as intended" aren't always the same thing.

So Valor grind is meaningless (as long as you're Empire) and we're supposed to believe BW is ok with that? No way. Rollbacks will come, it's just a matter of when and what will be effected.

it needs to come fast. if not i fear the game is fubared.

Yikes, considering how badly they've handled the situation so far, it wouldn't be too suprising if they did a full rollback.

Argh, that would really bother me if I get rolled for the abuse of some.

agreed.

i really hope they just do a valor rank rollback. i really dont even care if the Imps get to keep their gear. lol.

i just dont want my leveling progress to be impeded, especially since i normally gain about 8 lvls a day on my new toons. (at least until lvl 30, then it slows down)

Edited by tiennen